JustRite Papercrafts: What I Like About You

Hello again...did you have a nice holiday?  Sure hope so!  Since we did our BBQ on Sunday, yesterday I visited the newest Hobby Lobby, which happened to be like 5 minutes from my house...how did I get so lucky?  Anyway, it was a fun trip, love the store and I found out that I have a friend working there, too.  I think I will be back there quite a bit.  Fun store!

Anyway today we are back with another day of JustRite Papercrafts September release and I am sharing two sets with you in one pretty card. I had fun creating with these and hope it shows.

Out of the two sets, one is a background stamp called Filigree Leaves Background Stamp Cling and the other one is What I Like About You Clear set.  Both these sets are by our fabulous Becca Feeken.


For my card base I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight dies.  Than I embossed my Filigree Leaves stamp with white embossing powder onto white card stock and painted it in with Faber-Castell Gelatos.  I love playing with them!  Once I dried it, I die cut it using Spellbinders Labels Eight dies. I die cut one of the smaller dies from the Decorative Labels Eight dies and stamped my sentiment onto it and added it to my card front and finally I added the pretty May Arts ribbon and Petaloo flower and some pink pearls.


Here is the What I Like About You Clear stamp set.



And here is the Filigree Background Stamp Cling.


Well, hope you love these stamps as much as I do and don't forget to check out what the rest of my amazingly talented design team mates created with them.  Here is the list of ladies participating today!


JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Kellie Fortin
Darsie Bruno 
Barb Schram 
Kathy Jones
Eva Dobilas 
Debbie Olson 
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse
Marisa Job 
Kristi Schurr
Michele Kovack
Margie Higuchi


Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!  See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,