JustRite Papercrafts: Birthday Wishes For You

Hi again, we are on day 3 of our JustRite Papercrafts September release and today I bring you two more new stamp sets combined in one card.  This month we are focusing on Birthdays, so these sets are all about that.  I bet you will love them!

My card incorporates a background stamp, which is called Birthday Cake Background Stamp Cling and the super fun Birthday Wishes For You Clear stamp sets, which are created by our super talented Amy Tedder.


I stamped my background stamp onto Authentique's Sweetness Collection paper, as it was just perfect for the theme.  Than I stamped my sentiment onto black card stock using white embossing powder to play on the chalkboard effect.  I used Spellbinders Labels Nine to cut out my sentiment label with.  Finally I added a blue seam binding ribbon and a Petaloo flower on top of my label.


Here is what this beautiful Birthday Cake Background Cling stamp looks like.


And here is what the ever gorgeous Birthday Wishes For You Clear stamp set looks like.


And now as before, make sure you hop on over to my design team mates blogs as they have some gorgeous eye candy waiting for you, too.  Here are the participating ladies for today!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack 
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Kazan Clark
Kellie Fortin
Angela Barkhouse 
Heidi Blankenship
Kristi Schurr
Sheri Holt  

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!  See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,