JustRite Papercrafts June Release Day 5!

Hi there, hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!  Today is the last day of JustRite Papercrafts June release hops and I am here to share a cute card for the finale!

This card has 3 different sets of stamps on it, and is the smallest card of mine...LOL.  But I think you will love it as much as I do.  The stamps are Sweet Lace Background Stamp, Leafy Background Stamp and my sentiment is from the Chicken Soup Labels Four stamps.


This card started out with the card base, which I cut out of white card stock using Spellbinders Splendid Circles, than I cut out of white card stock a circle shape to layer on top of the card base and stamped it with the Sweet Lace Background Stamp using blue ink.  I cut out a butterfly using Spellbinders Wonderful Wings dies and stamped with the Leafy Background stamp using yellow ink.  Finally I die cut a cute flower using MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 3 and stamped the sentiment on it with pink ink.  To finish off my card I added blue seam binding ribbon and topped it with a pretty yellow Petaloo flower and added a green flourish from Spellbinders Foliage dies.


Here is what the Sweet Lace Background Stamp looks like.

And here is what the Leafy Background Stamp looks like.


Hope you like my little card and now it's time for you to visit my amazing DT mates blogs, who are waiting for some amazing samples created with these stamps.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken 
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse
Marisa Job

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,