JustRite Papercrafts June Release Day 4!

Happy Sunday and thanks for hopping back to our day 4 of June JustRite Papercrafts release.  Today we are switching it up a little and moving into Halloween projects. Fun, don't you think?

My card is showcasing the Spider Web Background stamp and Boo-tiful Cameos stamps.  If you love Halloween, I know you will love these stamps so very much!


I embossed my background stamp onto white card stock with black embossing powder and using Gelatos I painted it with orange, purple and black.  Than I embossed the frames using green embossing powders onto white card stock and the head silhouettes using black glitter embossing powder and fussy cut them and popped them on top of the frames.  I thought they would look cool facing each other and the sentiment was really just perfect for the way I designed my card, don't you think?


Here is the fun Spider Web Background Stamp.


And here is the amazing Boo-tiful Cameos stamp set.


Hope you love these stamps as much as I do and make sure you hop over to my fabulously talented design team mates blogs.  Here is the list of the ladies from today.

JustRite Inspiration
Barb Schram
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship 
Michele Kovack
Margie Higuchi
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt 
Kathy Jones 

Thanks for visiting me again and wishing you a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: , ,