JustRite Papercrafts May Release Day 3!

Hi again, welcome to day 3 of JustRite Papercrafts May Release.  I am excited to share with you another fabulous new stamp and it's a background stamp, called Botanical Postcards Background stamp.

I decided to stamp my image on Creative Imaginations Canvas 12x12 sheet with black ink and painted it in with Faber-Castell Gelatos. As you can tell I had so much fun playing with it.


I also used a new set to be released in the background called Pattern Basics. It's another fabulous set, which you will see soon.  I added some pretty ribbon and a Gelatos painted Petaloo Color Me Crazy flower.


And here is what this beautiful stamp looks like.


Please don't forget to check out my design team mates projects, as you will be so very inspired!!  Here is the list of ladies participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson 
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship 
Michele Kovack 
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,