JustRite Papercrafts May Release Day 2!

Hello and welcome to day two of our JustRite Papercrafts May Release.  Boy, do we have some fun new stamps waiting for you!!!  Something for everyone!

Today I am showcasing a wonderful set that is perfect for all the pretty chalkboarding projects, which I just adore!  So creating this card was heavenly for me!  This new set's name is Birthday Vintage Labels Four, which of course coordinates with Spellbinders Vintage Labels Four dies.


I love the black and white look, however I wanted to add a little hint of color, so I did some embossing with light blue Zing embossing powder and added some Petaloo Penny Forget Me Nots flowers and their butterflies.  I also used a little snippet of patterned paper from My Minds Eye. and the border dies are Spellbinders Classic Scallop and Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop dies.


And here is what this beautiful stamp set looks like:


And let's not forget that my super talented design team mates have so many beautiful creations with this stamp set, make sure you hop over to their blogs to check them out.  Here is the list of the ladies participating in today's line up!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson 
Michele Kovack 
Sheri Holt 
Eva Dobilas
Margie Higuchi
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.  This week will be a fun one, so make sure you come back each day.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,