JustRite Papercrafts December Release Day2!

Good morning, welcome back to day two of JustRite Papercrafts December Release!  Hope you enjoyed our creations from yesterday.  Today we are showcasing two new stamp sets called Hugs and Kisses and Elegant Damask Background Stamp.

My card is made the Elegant Background Stamp, which I stamped with Versamark ink pad, than I brushed Pearl Ex on top of it to show the beauty of the stamp.  I haven't used Pearl Ex in many years and recently found them, so I thought it would be fun to play with them with a background and I am pretty happy with the outcome.

I also used a Canvas Corp canvas star, which I stamped my sentiment on from the Grand Sentiments set.  I also used the butterfly from that set, which I colored in with Distress inks.  And of course Spellbinders dies made it onto my card, too.  I used the coordinating Wonderful Wings and the gorgeous border from the Fleur de Lis Accents set.


And here is what this beautiful background stamp looks like.

Well, I sure hope you like my pretty card and once again, our design team has been very busy creating, so make sure you stop by everyone's blog to see what they have to share today.  Here is the list of the super talented ladies playing along today.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson 
Michele Kovack 
Darsie Bruno
Sharon Harnist 
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones 
Sheri Holt 
Barb Schram
Heidi Blankenship 
Kazan Clark


Thanks for visiting and come back tomorrow for more....yes, we do have more pretty things to share.  Have a beautiful day!


Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,