JustRite Papercrafts July Release Day 4!

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!  I am back with day 4 of JustRite Papercrafts July release!  The first few days we were sharing all Christmas cards, but today we are switching and in fact today I am sharing a very much of a lovey dovey card wit you using JustRite Papercrafts newest set called Ever After Antique Labels One.  It is very feminine and beautiful set and you'll see what I mean.  Here is the card I created with it.


I white embossed my beautiful frame onto white card stock, then colored it in with Copic markers.  I die cut my frames using the coordinating Spellbinders Antique Labels One and I layered them with a doily.  My ribbon is seam binding ribbon, which I got from Stamp Simply Store and the pretty flower is from Petaloo.  Perfect addition, isn't it? Here is a closeup of my card.


Here is the picture of Ever After Antique Label One stamp set.


And here is the picture of the Spellbinders Antique Labels One Dies.


Well, once again, that is it from me today.  Hope you check out what our talented design team made with these.  Here is the list of the participating ladies for today.


Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature


Labels: , , , ,