JustRite - Get Well Wishes

Hello again, welcome back to JustRite Stamps blog hop.  We have been sharing projects made with background stamps the past couple of days, however we are interrupting that and today it's all about Lace Borders and fun ways of using them.

My card focuses on Lace Borders Two set, which I literally used all the pretty lace borders in the set on one card. Can you believe that???  And I matched them up with Spellbinders Classic Edges Two dies.


I incorporated in my card two more JustRite Stamps.  Botanical Butterflies, which I colored in with Copic markers.  I stamped two butterflies and leaf sets and colored both, than I layered them on top of each other for 3D look.  I even added a little glitter to my top butterfly.  It's quite pretty.  I layered the butterfly element onto Spellbinders Moroccan Accents dies.

My sentiment came from the Spring Words set.  My pretty ribbon is by May Arts,  the pretty flower is by Petaloo and the pretty bling is by Want 2 Scrap.  Here is a better view of the card to see the 3D look of my butterflies and leaves.


Here is the picture of the beautiful Lace Borders Two Cling stamp set.


Once again, that is it from me, but now it's time to head on over to my design team mates blogs and visit to see all the pretty things they created!  Here is the list of the fabulous ladies, who are participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas 
Darsie Bruno
Angela Barkhouse
Kellie Fortin
Michele Kovack 
Kazan Clark 
Kathy Jones 


Just a quick note before you leave!  The JustRite Original Stamp Retirement Sales Ends March 21st.  After March 21st all these great stamp sets will return to full price. These are the lowest JustRite Original Prices of the Year!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,