JustRite Papercrafts: Stitched Sunflowers and Stitched Vines

Hello, Happy Friday to you all!  Back again with another new card using JustRite Papercrafts July release stamps.  

Today my card was created with Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight stamps and Stitched Vines Background stamp.


For my card base I used Spellbinders 5x7 Reflective Moment dies, which I have been in love with since I got, and this is the first time I got to use it, and I am so happy the way it turned out.

Than I white embossed the Stitched Vines background stamp onto white watercolor paper and watercolored it.  I also stamped my sunflower and leaves onto watercolor paper and painted those in with water color as well, and cut them out.  I also die cut a label using water color paper again and our newest dies, the Vintage Labels Eight Dies, stamped my label image on it and watercolored and finally I die cut the smallest label from the same die set and stamped my sentiment on it.  Lots of layers for sure.  As last touches I added some pretty sequins and pearls in the middle of them


Here is what the Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight looks like.


And here is what the Stitched Vines Background stamp looks like.  


Hope you enjoyed this pretty card and make sure you hop over to my amazing team mates blogs to see all the beautiful creations with these stamp sets!  I know you will love them!

Debbie Olson

Eva Dobilas 

Darsie Bruno 

Michele Kovack

Marisa Job 

Kathy Jones

Kristi Schurr

Angela Barkhouse

Margie Higuchi 

Thanks for stopping by once again and wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,