JustRIte Papercrafts: Bicycle Built for Two and Fleur Twist Background stamps

Hi there, today is the last day of JustRite Papercrafts May release!  Hope you enjoyed the past few days of inspiration with our new stamps.

Today I have a card created with two new stamps.  One is called Bicycle Built for Two and the other one is Fleur Twist Background stamp.


I first die cut the bicycle svg file and stamped my image on it and colored it in.  Than I die cut a Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Eight label out of black card stock and white embossed my sentiment onto it.

I white embossed my background onto white card stock and colored it in with vibrant Ranger Distress inks. Finally I assembled my card and added a ribbon and coordinating color buttons.


Here is what the fun Bicycle Built for Two stamp set looks like.


Here is what the gorgeous Fleur Twist Background stamp looks like.


Hope you like this card as much as I like it and now it's time for you to check out what my fabulous design team mates have created!

JustRite Inspiration
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Debbie Olson
Sheri Holt
Kristi Schurr
Michele Kovack
Angela Barkhouse
Margie Higuchi
Heidi BlankenshipKazan Clark

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,