JustRite Papercrafts: Home Tweet Home

Hi there, welcome back to day two of our JustRite Papercrafts April Release.  Today we have another  super fun spring stamp set call Home Tweet Home Clear stamps.

I decided to make a cute shaped card with it and here is what I came up with.


For my card base I used Samantha Walker's Silhouette Bendy Card with Fence download, which I have been dying to use for a while and I also used our SVG Home Tweet Home Digital Cut File Download that coordinate with our stamps.  Once I cut out the files and stamped my images I colored them in with Spectrum Noir Makers.

And as you can see I for my background I used our new Burlap Cling Background stamp.


And let me show you what the adorable Home Tweet Home Clear Stamp set looks like


And before I go, we have another fun sale and this time it's Spellbinders.  Check it out as you don't want to miss the great discounts!  And did I tell you it even includes the new 2014 releases?  Have fun shopping!!!


And make sure you stop by my design team mates blogs, as they have amazing creations waiting for you today again.  Hope you are enjoying all the inspiration!!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Angela Barkhouse
Kazan Clark
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Sheri Holt
Marisa Job
Margie Higuchi
Kristi Schurr

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,