JustRite Papercrafts: Garden Tools

Hi, hope you are enjoying our JustRite Papercrafts April Release time.  I sure have been fun creating for it.

And today I have another card to share with you and this time it's created with our newest stamp set called Garden Tools Clear stamps.  I also used the beautiful Quilted Circles Cling Background Stamp, which I stamped on a patterned paper.


First of all I my card is based on our previous JustRite Papercrafts Sketch Challenge.  I fell in love with this sketch and had to use it.  My patterned papers are by Authentique, it's their Flourish collection, which I love very much and thought would go perfect with these stamps.

I also used our SVG Garden Tools Digital Cut File Download and stamped my images on the cuts and colored them in with Spectrum Noir markers.  Love their vibrant colors!  And the beautiful leaf die cut is by Cottage Cutz.


 Here is the beautiful Garden Tools Clear stamp set for you to view


And here is the Quilted Circles Cling Background Stamp


Now make sure head over to check out my design team mates blogs as they have more beautiful creations waiting for you to see.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Kristi Schurr
Angela Barkhouse
Kazan Clark
Eva Dobilas
Sheri Holt
Margie Higuchi

Thanks for stopping by and as always, wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,