JustRite Papercrafts: Congrats Vintage Labels Three & Seven

Happy Saturday!  Hope you are having a fun day!  I am back with one more day of JustRite Papercrafts April Release! I hope you enjoyed this release!  I think we all enticed you enough this week...LOL

My card today is showcasing the Congrats Vintage Labels Three & Seven stamps and I also used the Stitched Circles Cling Background stamp.


I choose a rather simple layout for my card to highlight the stamps best.  For my sentiment I used Vintage Labels Seven dies and I added a pretty seam binding ribbon bow and topped it with a Petaloo flower.  I also added a few green pearls in the corners.


Here is what the beautiful Congrats Vintage Labels Three & Seven Stamps look like


Well, hope you liked all we shared this week during the April Release.  Make sure you order the new stamps soon, but before you do that, jump over to my design team mates blogs to see what they created with our newest stamp.

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job
Becca Feeken
Heidi Blankenship
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Angela Barkhouse
Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi
Sheri Holt

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,