JustRite Papercraft: Cupcake Celebrations

Hi there, welcome back to another fun day of JustRite Papercrafts January Release.  Today we are introducing new stamps and dies that are all about cupcakes!

This new stamp set is called Cupcake Celebrations Clear Stamp set, which coordinates along with JustRite Cupcake Stand dies that are super fun to play with!  Here is what I came up with.


I had fun cutting out the stand, the cupcakes and the bows to create the look of my card.   I chose to use glitter paper to make it all shiny and I had a blast with my cupcake factory...LOL

I also used Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles dies and the little tag my sentiment is stamped onto is from Spellbinders Opulent Ovals.  Finally I just added a pretty ribbon and a little Petaloo flower.


Here is what the Cupcake Celebrations Clear Stamp set looks like!


And here is what the JustRite Cupcake Stand Dies look like.  Can you picture making the sweetest things with these dies and the stamps????


Hope you like today's creation and make sure you hop over to  my design team mates blogs to see what beautiful creations they have waiting for you as well.  Here are the participating ladies today:

JustRite Inspiration
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt 

Eva Dobilas
Robin Parker

Heidi Blankenship
Margie Higuchi 
Kristi Schurr

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow with more pretty creations!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,