JustRite Papercrafts: Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five

Hi again, did you like yesterday's Vintage inspired feminine stamps?  Well, today we are back for day 2 of our JustRite Papercrafts November release and this time it's about Vintage inspired manly stamps.

Today's stamp set is called Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamp set, which of course coordinates with Spellbinders Vintage Labels Five dies.


This card was another super fun card to create as I got the newest Spellbinders Basketweave 3D M-bossibilities and used it with metal paper to create that fun back ground.  Once I embossed it I added alcohol ink on it to create an even more fun look.  

I die cut a fun frame using the Spellbinders Vintage Labels Five dies and Core'dinations papers, and got that fun sort of shabby look, which I topped with my main focal stamp image colored with Copic markers.  Last I stamped the hats and my mustache and added the latter to a toothpick to make a fun look and of course my sentiment label.

I don't usually make too many manly cards, but I sure love the way this turned out to be and sure hop you do too.


Here is what the Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamp set looks like.



And just like yesterday, or Design Team is waiting to show you some amazingly creative creations.  I am always blown away how creative my friends can be.  Anyway, here are the participating ladies and you don't want to miss out.

JustRite Inspiration
Heidi Blankenship
Debbie Olson
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas
Kristi Schurr
Barb Schram
Margie Higuchi 

Thanks for visiting and I will be back with more tomorrow!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,