JustRite Papercrafts: Fashion Vintage Six Labels

Happy Hump Day!  Just thought I would say that...LOL.  Well, we are back on day 3 of our JustRite Papercrafts November release and today I have a super duper layered pretty card.  

Today we are sharing projects created with Fashion Vintage Labels Six Cling stamps.  I know you will love these stamps!


I recently received some really beautiful brand new Spellbinders dies and I was excited to create this card as I used the newest dies.  My card base is Spellbinders 5x7 Enchanted Labels Twenty Eight, which I layered with Decorative Labels Twenty Eight dies and my focal image was stamped onto Vintage Labels Six dies.  I just love all these layers, don't you?

For my flowers I used the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms dies, which I die cut out of Core'dinations card stock and added some white leaves, which I inked up just a bit.

As a final touch I die cut a small Vintage Labels Five die and stamped my sentiment onto, which I tied to my bow.


Here is what this beautiful Fashion Vintage Labels Six Cling stamps look like.


And now make sure you head on over to my super talented design team mates blogs to make sure you don't miss any gorgeousness created with this amazing stamp set!  Here are the participating ladies today:

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse
Kristi Schurr
Margie Higuchi 
Kazan Clark

Thanks for visiting and I will be back with more tomorrow!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,