JustRite Papercrafts: Coffee and Friends

Hi again...back with another day of a JustRite Papercrafts November Release project.

Today we bring to you a new background stamp that doesn't have to be just a background, it can be the focal point of the project, which is what I decided to do as framed project.  The new stamps name is Coffee and Friends Background Cling stamp.  And here is what I created.


I basically stamped my image onto watercolor paper with black ink and painted it in with Ranger Distress Markers.  Love the way the image turned out.  Than to tie in the red color from the rooster I decided to back it up with red card stock, which I embossed with Spellbinders 3D M-bossibilites Basketweave design and added ink to the raised image.  Finally I put it in a frame.  It's a nice project for gift giving, too, just in time for the holidays.  Just hinting....

And here is what this beautiful stamp looks like.


And don't forget to visit my talented team mates!  Here are the ladies who are participating today!

JustRite Papercraft
Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram
Michele Kovack 
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,