JustRite Papercrafts: Special Delivery

Good morning....happy Friday to you!  Today is another day of JustRite Papercrafts October Release day, so I have a new card.  The next two days you are going to see the most beautiful baby sets showcasing.  Get ready to see some pretty creations!

But before I show you my work, have you seen the new JustRite Papercrafts website yet?  If you haven't, jump over to check it out.  It's a beautiful, fresh, easy to maneuver website that you will love to shop at and come back to many times.

So today I have a card created with the brand new Special Delivery Clear stamp set and I used our new Moroccan Background stamp.  I also used a brand new Spellbinders die called Lace Hearts, which I adore and suspect will be used a lot.


As usual there was a lot of white embossing on this card.  I white embossed the background stamp onto the light blue card stock and one the heart was cut out, I white embossed the sentiment in the middle of it, too.  I also used Copic markers to color my baby rattle.  Finally I added a pretty Petaloo butterfly and tied a bow with May Arts ribbon.


And here is what our Special Delivery Clear Stamp set looks like.


Hope you like this little card and now it's time hop over to my design team mates blogs.  I am so blown away with what they all created, trust me, you don't want to miss out!

JustRite Inspiration 
Debbie OlsonSharon Johnson
Darsie Bruno
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Barb Schram
Kathy Jones
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,