JustRite Papercrafts: Lavish Corners Background Stamp

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome back for another day of JustRite Papercrafts October Release!  Today I am sharing with you a beautiful background stamp and another set of brand new Spellbinders dies.

My card is created with Lavish Corners Background Cling Stamp and the sentiment is from the Autumn Vintage Labels Three Clear stamps.  And can you see that new gorgeous Spellbinders Vintage Labels Six dies?  I die cut it out of black card stock to create a sharp contrast.  This die is beautiful.


I stamped my background stamp onto Authentique's patterned paper and I added some pretty Petaloo flowers.


Here is what the Lavish Background Background Cling stamp looks like.


And here is the Spellbinders Vintage Labels Six Dies.  



And make sure you hop over to my design team mates blogs to see all the beautiful creations!  

Here are the participating ladies today:

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi
Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,