JustRite Papercrafts: Frog and Water Lily

Happy Saturday!  Well, we made it to the last day of our September JustRite Papercrafts release blog hop.  Hope you love these new stamps just as much we do. 

Today I have one more card to show you and it's created with the ever enchanting Frog and Water Lily Clear stamps.


I had super fun with this set as I used watercolor paper, which I stamped my image onto and painted it in with Gelatos.  I really love the effect it left.  For my sentiment I used one from the What I Like About You Clear set.  I also used Spellbinders A2 Bracket Border dies.


And here is what this beautiful stamp set looks like.


Well, hope you liked our week long inspiration and it's time to check out what the other design team mates created in today's hop.  Here are the participating ladies.


JustRite Inspiration
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Kazan Clark
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Barb Schram 
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Sheri Holt
Kristi Schurr
Angela Barkhouse
Heidi Blankenship
Margie Higuchi


Thanks once again for visiting and I will be back with more tomorrow.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,