Last day of JustRite Papercrafts July Release!!!

Well, today is the last day of JustRite Papercrafts July Release and I am going out with a big bang, as I have not one, but two cards to share with you today!  

My first card was created with Christmas Labels Twenty.


I used my favorite technique again, the chalk board, as this set was just perfect for it.  This stamp of course coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Twenty.


Here is what this beautiful stamp set looks like.



My second card is using Christmas Gifts Vintage Labels Two.  


This stamp set coordinates with Spellbinders Vintage Labels Two dies.  I stamped my label stamp on with white ink and my sock was colored in with Copic markers.  I haven't colored with Copics in a while.  I also used Spellbinders Labels Four.


Here is what this amazing stamp set looks like.



Make sure you check out what my amazing design team mates created today.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas 
Barb Schram
Kristi Schurr
Sheri Holt
Michele Kovack 
Angela Barkhouse

Thanks for visiting this whole week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,