Thursday, July 11, 2013

JustRite Papercrafts July Release Day 6!

Welcome back to day four of JustRite Papercrafts July release!  I have another fun card to share with you today.  It's a sweet one, you'll see.

Today's brand new stamp set is called Christmas Vintage Labels Four.  More pretty ornaments and beautiful sentiments.


For my card base I used gold glitter paper, which I cut out using Spellbinders Decorative Labels One and layered it with Labels One.  I also used Spellbinders Circles for my sentiment, which I layered on top of Splendid Circles.  I stamped my large ornament onto patterned paper and cut it out.  I also added a pretty bow and a rose.


Here is what this pretty stamp set looks like.


And now hurry over and check out what my fabulous design team mates created using this stamp set.


Have a beautiful day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin