JustRite Papercrafts May Release Day 6!

Well, can you believe today is the last day of JustRite Papercrafts May Release days?  Hope you love the new stamps and enjoyed what our design team came up with!

Today we are sharing Becca Feeken's new stamps and I am showcasing one of them with you, which is called Filigree Journal Covers.  It's such a pretty set, as you can create different type of journal covers with it.


I bought a notebook from Michaels, which is about 5"x6.5", and altered it.  First I painted it with gesso using a foam brush, which left some cool texture on it, so I didn't mind it.  Once the gesso dried I painted it with Gelatos.  I mixed a few colors together, but I was going for the lilac look with a little bit of distressed look, which I think I achieved.


I stamped my label stamp onto Spellbinders Labels One die with glitter embossing powder and stamped the title of the journal in with Memento ink.  The flower is from Becca's earlier kit club, but I decided to use it as it went well together.  I also added some pretty Prima bling and Spellbinders Flourish Trim, which I LOVE.

Here is what this pretty stamp looks like.


Thank you so much for coming by and taking a peek all week, I really appreciate that.  Hope you enjoyed each day's inspiration and don't forget to check out what my fabulously talented design team mates made for today!  Here are the participating ladies today.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken 
Sharon Harnist 
Kathy Jones 
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas
Barb Schram

Have a beautiful day!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,