JustRite Papercrafts April Release Day 5!

Well, today is the last day of our April JustRite Papercrafts Release and sure hope you enjoyed this week!  Today we are releasing our newest two beautiful background stamps.  You have seen us using them here and there the past few days.

Today I am showing you Secret Garden Background stamp.  Boy, did I ever have fun with this stamp.  I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and I knew exactly what I was going to do with it, too.  Since I have been playing with Faber-Castel Gelatos lately, it is no surprise this card is created with it again.


The way I created my background is by clear embossing my stamp image onto a Theresa Collins patterned paper, so you can see it through my stamp and I painted in the flowers with Gelatos.  I just love the way it turned out and hope you do, too.

My card shape is using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight and of course the coordinating Labels Eight as well.  Also used Bitty Blossoms and the butterflies are from Jewel Flowers and Flourishes.

My sentiment came from our newly released stamp set called Vintage Banners, which I white embossed onto black card stock.  Ribbon is by May Arts from the Stamp Simply Store.  Here is a close up of my card so you can see the background better.


Here is what this beautiful stamp set looks like.


Also, as you may know JustRite Papercrafts store now carries Faber-Castell products and just want to remind you that we are having a sale on our background stamps and also on Gelatos. You don't want to miss out on the great deals!  And once again, please hop over to my super duper talented design team mates blogs, as they have some amazing things waiting for you.  Here is the list of the ladies today.


JustRite Papercraft
Becca Feeken 
Debbie Olson
Heidi Blankenship
Eva Dobilas
Margie Higuchi
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno
Kathy Jones
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram


Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful weekend!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , , ,