JustRite Papercrafts March Release Day3!

Hi again, welcome back to day 3 of JustRite Papercrafts March Release.  Another beautiful stamp set is being released today.  It's called Floral Vintage Labels Two.  It comes with two beautiful flowery images and great sentiments that you will love!

As soon as I saw this set I knew what I was going to do with it.  Now, I have to tell you that I have a routine. Once I finish a card I always ask someone in my home what they think of my finished card.  Well, this card didn't receive standing ovation, the least to say....LOL...everyone said, "But where are the layers?  This is not an Eva card!"   So anyway, what do you think?  

I used Faber-Castell's Gelatos and I have to credit the idea of this card to Jill Foster, who's work I adore.  She loves colors and so do I, so that's how I created this card.

Here is a different angle of my card. By the way, speaking of Gelatos, on March 18th and 19th, Faber-Castell and Justrite Papercrafts is teaming up for a Mixed Media blog hop, so get ready for some fun things.


Take a look at the gorgeous stamp set.


And don't forget to check out what my super talented design team mates are sharing on their blogs today.  Here is the list of the ladies participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job
Kathy Jones 
Michele Kovack 
Barb Schram
Sheri Holt
Darsie Bruno
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas
Kazan Clark

Thank you for stopping by and wishing you a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,