Monday, December 10, 2012

Rubber Cafe Blog Hop!

Welcome to The Rubber Cafe New Release Blog Hop!  As you may remember last month I was guest designing for The Rubber Cafe, so I was invited to participate in this blog hop.   I was happy to oblige, as I love these new stamps.  You should have arrived here from Jamie's Blog, so if you didn't, please hop over to her blog, as that is where it all starts. 

Today's card is created with two brand new sets.  Once of them is called Don't Be Wishy Washy and the other one is Pictures Framed.  Here is what I came up with.


I love the washi tape stamps, and I wanted to play with colors on my card, so that is just what I did.  I wanted a crisp looking card and I also used Spellbinders A2 Fancy Postage Stamps dies.  I also added some pretty Petaloo flowers.  Here is another angle of my card.


Here are the stamps I used today:



And here is the list of the blog hop participants today.


Next stop is Michelle's blog, so please hop over to her blog to check out what pretty things she has waiting for you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs, 

Blog-signature

32 comments :

MicheleC said...

Just beautiful! You are a master at color that is for sure. So inspiring. Thank you for participating Eva!!

Kiki Halbert said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the stamps too!

Debbie Seyer said...

This is a wonderful card! Just love the colors....so bright and happy!!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Beautiful card. I love the bright colors. Wonderful job.

Gloria Stengel said...

So pretty. Love the washi tape stamps!

Jingle said...

I LOVE this! Such great colors!

Wee Von said...

Beautiful card! It really pops with that postage die in black around it! Love the washi tape stamps too.

Marla said...

Super adorable card. LOve those washi tape stamps!!

tenaya said...

Cute card! I love the washi stamp!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card! Loving those washi stamps!

TesaB said...

Your card is absolutely wonderful. FAB stamping, love the bright happy colors and the black framing!!!

heidiscoll said...

I have to sy the wishy washistamps are my favs too! Great job on this card! :)

Stacy B said...

What a great card! I love the Washi stamps...they look so authentic!

Kate Vickers said...

Great card! I love it!

batgirl said...

Great colors and great card!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful card...love the color contrast!

zehra said...

gorgeous card, love the postage borders

Caryn S said...

Love the black and white with the splash of color, love these A2 cardmaker dies too!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful card. I am going to have to get me that Dont be Wishy Washy set...too cute and versatile!

Cynthia said...

Lovely work can't wait to try some of these.

Sabrina MacD said...

The colors are so striking on the white background.

Off I go onto the next blog....

Elena C said...

Eva, I love your card...those "washi tape" stamps look great!!!
thanks for sharing.

Diane Reza said...

This card is absolutely stunning. It is simple, elegant and classic. I love this card. Thank you so much for sharing.

Shannon Daniels said...

Beautiful, I love the washi tape, I can use all my favorite colors.

Ruth said...

Such a pretty card, the bright colors of the stamping with the black is lovely.

Cynthia said...

lovely just lovely

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.

Laura {aka scrapaddict} said...

Such a bright fun card!

Sue D said...

Very pretty and colorful card.

Karen T said...

Eva! - wonderful card, and love the colors! Thanks so much for hopping along with this and helping share the new releases.

MamaKaraba said...

LOVE your page! What a cutie!

Allie Gower said...

Love your VIBRANT samples. You have fun with color. Those washi stamps are awesome. I keep using up my washi tape while die cutting. Stamps create a never ending supply in an array of colors. AWESOME!
Thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin