JustRite Papercrafts November Release Day1!

Hi there, welcome to day one of JustRite Papercrafts November Release!  We had a fun new release and I am sure you will fall in love with the stamps, just as I did.

Today I am sharing a card made with one of our newest background stamps called Wings of Love.  This stamp took my breath away, the moment I saw it.  You really don't need to have any other embellishments if you don't want to, as it's gorgeous just by itself, if you add some pretty coloring to it, which is what I did.  I embossed my image with black embossing powder onto watercolor paper and I colored my image in with Ranger Distress inks.  I also used different colors other than my normal color scheme....see, I can do other colors, too...LOL


Here is a different angle of my card, as you can see I stamped the birds twice and popped it up on top of each other to add dimension.


And here is what the stamp looks like.

Hope you love this stamp, just as much as I do.  There is a lot more inspiration from my design team mates, so you better check out their blogs, too.  Here is the list of the participating ladies today.


JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Kellie Fortin
Sharon Harnist
Kazan Clark
Michele Kovack
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram
Kathy Jones

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful day!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: