Amazing Paper Grace December Kit Club

Hello there, welcome to our blog hop showcasing the December Amazing Paper Grace Kit Club.  Becca has outdone herself once again and created gorgeous dies and stamps to die for.  So today our JustRite Papercrafts Design Team is showing pretty creations done with them.  I always love to see many inspiring possibilities with the same stamps and dies.

Let me show you the card I made with the December Kit, which I sure love. For my card I used Ruby Rock-it Cook paper line, in case you would like to know.  It sure is a yummy one. 


And here is a closeup of my card.


Here is the dies that come in your kit:


And here is the gorgeous stamps that coordinate with the dies:


Sure hope you like what you see!  Some of my JustRite Papercrafts design team mates are sharing their projects made with these pretty stamps and dies as well, so make sure you check out their blogs, too.  Here are the participating super duper talented ladies:

Sheri Holt
Marisa Job
Michele Kovack 
Eva Dobilas
Barb Schram

Kathy Jones

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a lovely day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,