JustRite Papercrafts July Release Day 5!

Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend?  We have one more day of JustRite Papercrafts July Release sharing and today I have another beautiful stamp set to share with you called With Gratitude Labels One

I just love this set, as it is ready for any occasion and look at that gorgeous label, which of course coordinates with the Spellbinders Antique Labels One Dies.  For my card I used Crate Paper papers and I used seam binding ribbon from Stamp Simply Store and the flower is by Petaloo.


And here is a closeup of my card.


Here is what With Gratitude Labels One stamp set looks like.  There are so many possibilities with this set!!!


And once again here is the coordinating Spellbinders Labels One Dies.


Hope you enjoyed this week's inspiration using all the brand new JustRite Papercrafts stamps and again, make sure you check out my super talented Design Team mates creations.  Here is the list of the participating ladies from today.


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,