JustRite Papercrafts August Release Day 1!

Hi there, welcome to day one of our JustRite Papercrafts' August release.  During the next week we are showcasing all the pretty new stamps.  You may have seen these stamps already ad CHA and now you get to see some pretty inspirations using these gorgeous stamps as well.  Our design team has been working hard to share our ideas.

We are so excited that our very own super talented Becca Feeken has her new stamp line called Amazing Paper Grace manufactured by JustRite Papercrafts and today I have a card made with one of her beautiful stamp sets called Vintage Filigree Fancies.  This set is full of possibilities and you will see that once you see the set itself.

My card base was created by using Spellbinders Label's Twenty Three and my pretty sentiment was stamped onto a cream card stock, which I die cut with the brand new Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.  I also used my favorite flower dies called Bitty Blossoms, the little leaves are from the Spellbinders Little Leaf set.  I also used Floral Ovals and my favorite butterflies from the Wonderful Wings dies.  Oh and the papers I used are by Lori Whitlocks Echo Park This & That paper line.


And here is what this gorgeous and very versatile Vintage Filigree Fancies stamp set looks like. As you can see it is ready for many different occasions, you can get a lot of use out of it.


And as I told you our design team has some amazing samples made with Becca's new stamps, so make sure you hop over to my very talented friend's blogs to see what they have waiting for you.  Here is the list of ladies, who are participating today.


 JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Angela Barkhouse
Barb Schram
Sheri Holt
Kazan Clark
Heidi Blankenship
Debbie Olson


Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,