JustRite Papercrafts June Release day 5!

Good morning, happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a great weekend.  We sure did, as we had some friends visiting with us from Northern California and it was much needed change from our busy schedules.  So we feel a little more recharged and I am so grateful for their visit!  We spent some time walking in Laguna Beach, got wet from the waves, had great food, shopped a little bit and watched a fun movie and definitely laughed a TON...LOL.  It was a great weekend and sure want more of that.

Today we continue our June JustRite Papercrafts Release hop.  Our designers have been busy creating more and more beautiful cards. We have one more day, but for today we are sharing a few more new stamp sets.  I choose to create with Royal Antique Label One.  It's another dreamy stamp set that coordinates with new dies by Spellbinders called Antique Labels One, which is a super fun layering style set that I know you will love as well.

I wanted my card to look very soft and feminine, so I opted to direct color my frame with Stampin up markers, so I can achieve a multi color look to the frame.  I think it turned out very lovely.  I also used a pretty Quickutz embossing folder which is called Floral as my background.

You see that gorgeous silk ribbon?  That is from Stamp Simply store again.  I can't get enough of this silk ribbon and really have a hard time using it, as I never want to run out of it....LOL.  Pathetic, right?  However it sure made this card even prettier. I also added some pretty Petaloo Beaded Hat Pins and gorgeous Darjeeling Dahlias flowers to my bow just add more beauty to it.


And let me show you what this gorgeous set looks like.  I know you will love our new Royal Antique Labels One stamp set, just as I do.


And here is the coordinating Spellbinders Antique Labels One dies, which is not available right now, but you can preorder it starting July 1st, as this is a new CHA release set.



Once again, please don't forget to visit all my Design Team mates' blogs as you will see them use different stamps for today and you don't want to miss out for sure!  Here is the list of ladies participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job
Debbie Olson 
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse
Michele Kovack 
Heidi Blankenship 
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas

Thanks for visiting and wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,