JustRite Papercrafts June Release day 4!

Hi there again, thanks for stopping by as we are moving into day 4 of our JustRite Papercrafts' June Release.  We have been showcasing the past two days some beautiful Christmas stamps, but today is all about Paris!  It sure is in my bucket list but for now I have to settle for working an Eiffel Tower into my carde...LOL

Today we are introducing another gorgeous background stamp and you'll see that you won't need much else, maybe a sentiment to go along, but as you will see from the rest of the design team, you can do quite a lot with this gorgeous background stamp.  So let me show you my card made with the Paris Background Stamp.


I also incorporated a past JustRite Papercrafts set called Greetings from Paris.  I used the fleur de lis border and the sentiment from it and I also used our newest Spellbinders Vintage Label and Banner Dies.  The pretty pink ribbon is from Stamp Simply Store, and I just love the softness of it.

Let me show this beautiful stamp.  Gorgeous, isn't it???


And make sure you check out the rest of the design team members creations, if you haven't yet, as you will LOVE everyone's interpretation of this stamp, I promise.  I sure do!  Here is the list of the ladies, who are participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson 
Sharon Harnist
Sheri Holt
Marisa Job
Michele Kovack 
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship

As usual, thanks for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature


Labels: , , ,