Wednesday, May 2, 2012

JustRite Papercraft's May Release Day 1!

Good Morning!  Welcome to JustRite Papercrafts May Release day 1!  I am so excited to share with you about this release, as it's for both genders!  Most stamps I like are typically very feminine, I will be the first to admit it, but no more, as the May release from JustRite Papercrafts truly made me jump out of my seat as soon as I saw them!  I know these sets are going to be so wanted by everyone.  But I will let you be the judge of that...hehehe.

Today's card is showcasing two new stamps.  One is called Vintage Travel Background stamp and it's truly a beautiful masculine background stamp.  The other set is another gorgeous masculine set called Anchors Away, and I see so many amazing possible ways to use that set, since it has quite a lot of fabulous sentiments, so I guarantee you will LOVE IT!!  Anyway, here is the card I made with these new stamps.


I simply stamped the background stamp with black ink and using Ranger Distress inks I colored the image by using the blending tool.  I love that affect on background stamps, it just works so well.  My main focus stamp was colored in with Copic markers and I added some pretty red glittery brads by American Crafts.  I also colored in the anchor image with markers to get the duo color look, stamped it and cut it out to add to my card.  Here is a close up.


Let me show you the two stamps I used on this card today:





And make sure you hop over to all the design team members blogs to check out what they created, as they are AMAZING!  What a talented team!!!



Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

6 comments :

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE all the dimension you created on this image Eva!!

Jingle said...

This is just too cool! I love it! Beautifully done!

Lisa said...

It's such a beautiful card... Absolutely stunning!

Jan Garber said...

Oh Eva, I love that soft air brush effect you got with the blending tool! Beautiful card! These stamps are calling to me!

Kathy Jones said...

WOW!! What a way to end the hop - with this burst of amazing colour!!! I just *love* how you did the background and the way you've used these sets are fantastic!!!

Liz said...

Yes the team is amazing... and oh me oh my on my total wishlist
I always love nautical stuff

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin