Wednesday, November 9, 2011

JustRite Stampers - Merry Christmas!

Hi there, this week JustRite Stampers is releasing a few more new stamps and two of them are actually background stamps and let me tell you, they are gorgeous.  I created my card with one of them called the Scrolled Vine Background stamp.  I am also using another newly released Clear set called Winter Words, which is perfect for the winter season.  Here is the card I made.


Check out that gorgeous Scrolled Vine Background Stamp!  You can put your sentiments in the middle portion.  I did the same thing, but added a few more layers of Spellbinders.


And here is the Winter Words Clear stamp set.  You see what I mean by that it will cover your winter from Christmas to Valentine's day.


And before I go, JustRite Stampers is also releasing acrylic blocks, which will go perfect with all their Cling and Acrylic stamps and check out their low prices.

CL-03575 5" x 6" block with finger grips -- retails for $8.95.  Please note that we have also lowered the prices of all the existing acrylic blocks so that we are now much more competitive in price.

CL-03520 -1" x 3" with finger grip and grid - retails for $2.95 -- perfect for using with Autumn Words, Winter Words, New Market Place Alphabet

CL-03525 2 1/2" x 3" grided acrylic block with finger grips and grids - $5.95 retail

Make sure you check out what all the designers have created for today's hop!  I promise, you don't want to miss out on all the pretty inspiration using these pretty stamps. 


Hugs and have a great day!
Blog-signature

7 comments :

Debbie Garcia said...

beautiful work and stamps

Jingle said...

Eva, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Kathy Jones said...

I can't begin to say how fabulous this card is Eva!!!! Gorgeous colours, design and love how you've used these stamps!!! Stunning!!! :)

Victoria said...

Totally and utterly perfect! I love your work. This is a card anyone would drool over!!! It's phenomenal!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Eva---GORGEOUS (as always)!!!!! LOVE the papers and that beautiful sentiment!

Liz said...

Love the blocks perfect with the grooves

Jan Garber said...

Eva, just rec'd my November release mailer and I love your cards! The cake card is so sweet and vintage! You showed me that stamps of a more casual nautre can be used on a beautiful, more serious card! Love the Fleur de Lis card, too!bGogeous layers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin