Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hip Hop!!!!

Hello there, it's Unity Hip Hop time!!!  Hope your week is going well.  Boy, mine is crazy busy.  Poor Michael has been upgrading my craft room and everything seems to be on a spin right now.  He put bamboo floor in, built my Expedit and tomorrow (I hope tomorrow) he is going to put in a new light fixture with natural lighting, so I will always see the colors right..  I went to home depot and learned about CRI's, which is a color rating for light bulbs...interesting the least to say.

Anyway, it's Hip Hop, so let me get to my card.  We just announced our newest Unity challenge and this month it's SUN and FUN, create anything with summer related objects, so I pulled out an older KOM, July, 2009 to be exact, as I remembered it had a gorgeous sun in it, and here is what I came up with.


Last weekend I was at a crop with my sweet friends...oh, it was so fun to see them again!!  So my friend Liz, gave me these pretty papers from My Minds Eye and I thought it was perfect for this theme, so, thanks Liz!

Ok, and before I leave, did you hear about the sale Unity is having in celebration of our Samantha Walker Blog hop from yesterday?  

$15 sale - ALL SAMANTHA WALKER KITS for sale only $15. 
Sale starts June 15th - and ends MONDAY MORNING 10 a.m. -
AND
 All purchases over $40 get a FREE ITTY BITTY stamp! $6.25 Retail Value.

And now it's time to hop over to see what fun creation Jen has waiting for you!


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!!!

Blog-signature

29 comments :

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wowza, this is striking!!! {HUGS}

Diane said...

Great card...love the "pop" of the black ribbon...really sets the card off...what a fun card....and I have this set as well...great inspiration piece!!

jolande said...

It's a beautiful card...My craftroom is also changed this week..it's wonderful with Expedit..whe have the same thoughts. You can see my new room just under the bloghop. Have a nice day...Jolande

Becky said...

this is WOW

wearestampers said...

What fun stamps in this kit! Love the papers you got! And what a great sale going on!!
Pam

Jingle said...

This is so bright and wonderful! I have natural light in my studio and it is the BEST THING EVER!!! My husband thinks it feels cold, but I love it...it is so CLEAR!!!

Liz said...

It was such a nice surprise and definetly filled my heart with joy.....
Selfishly we are all jumping with joy I don't think any of us lol came up for air from talking totally a great day......
You brought total joy to us in coming back xoxo

thekolbes said...

What an adorable card
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Martha said...

so cute and bright ;)

Ida said...

Very happy and cheery!

marilyn said...

LOVE this card--fabulous! Anxious to see photos of your new craft digs.

sharon g said...

I'll have to google Expidit... Nice, sunny card.

Laura /sandytoz said...

Best wishes for your craftroom! Beautiful card, love those colors.

jengd said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you colored it and those papers are fab!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Sounds like your craft room is going to be AMAZING!!! LOVE your card...GORGEOUS!

jackie 4124 said...

Love love the papers

JenMarie said...

So happy and sunny!! CUTEness!

Karen said...

Papers are totally perfect and the card is super sweet Eva!! Love it!!

jennifer mitten said...

Love this and love the papers too!

Kray said...

Love the card, so very cute. Can't wait to see your craft room when it's all done!

Jan Garber said...

Wow, love those papers! And your card is fabulous! I am drooling over the Tea for Two stamps set!

Peet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peet said...

Wow, this card makes me happy! Fabulous Eva!!

Lillian Child said...

Beautiful combination of colors and patterns!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

Such a STUNNING card and love that sunshine! Glad to hear things are going well for you, sweetness. I sure do miss you...

suzieq23 said...

Love this card! The colors are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration.

Barbara said...

Oh, what a sweet and cheerful card! Thank you for the inspiration; I'd love to try my hand at stamping!

Debbie Garcia said...

beautiful colors

Lisa H. said...

I ♥ that you used this older KOM. looks great, Eva!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin