Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop

For MFT's Wednesday Challenge Club post please scroll down!

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop! Are you ready for some inspiration? You should have arrived here from Guiseppa's blog, however if you didn't, you should hop onto Samantha's blog, as that is where all the pretty creations start, and you don't want to miss out!


This month we are showcasing Samantha Walker's Unity Stamps, so I have a sweet card to share with you.  I love stamping, and Samantha's designs are super fun!  I used her Life is Beautiful set and her newest Creative Imaginations paper line called Kokeshi.  Here is the little card I made.


My images were painted with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's and how about that flower?  I sprayed it with the Luminarte Radiant Rain Misters, Teal Zircon and Key Lime.

And now hop on over to check out what our fabulously talented Jimmi has waiting for you!!!


Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

42 comments :

Lori Comeau said...

Very pretty.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Terrie B x said...

So Stunningly `beautiful` swwet Eva..always a pleasure to catch up!!
Have a lovely week :) x

Jingle said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Eva!

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Gorgeous card!! Love the design and the gorgeous bow & flower. Great job!

Guiseppa said...

Oh Eva...that is one gorgeous card!

Kaytee said...

Nice work! I simply love Samantha Walker designs!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. just stunning Eva.. I just love the card .

sharon g said...

The stitching really finishes it off! Nice.

Designing with Debbie said...

Lovely card. Great use of vibrant colors

Monique said...

Gorgeous Cards!!!

Clare G said...

Beautiful, love the colors and techniques you used.

happy said...

Wow! what a gorgeous card!

Beth said...

LOVE the colors on this!

Tina M said...

Hmmm...stamping on printed paper, I would never think it would give it such depth! Great card!

Pinky said...

Oh Eva I love you! Your work amazes me!

Carisa said...

so beautiful - i really love love love your designs!

Yvonne said...

Great cards!

Michelle said...

Wow! Love the ribbon!

Erin said...

I always love your work Eva, this card is no different... you put so many little touches of creativity; love it!

Erin said...

I always love your work Eva, this card is no different... you put so many little touches of creativity; love it!

thekolbes said...

Gorgeous card
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

silvia said...

Gorgeous card!!

Amanda said...

I love how you painted the gate!

Billie Dee said...

What a fun and bright card!

alicecarman said...

Eva, your cards are so cute!

Babe O'Mara said...

Absolutely stunning. Great job.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Melinda said...

Life is beautiful, nice.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE those stamps:) And I love love love that purple ribbon! GORGEOUS!!!

bharsch said...

Beautiful card Eva...love the colours.

Victoria said...

Love your card! The textures are fab! I love how the birds stand out! TFS!

Becky said...

simply stunning

marilyn said...

Life is beautiful . . . and so is this card!

jengd said...

Great card! Love the bird and cage against the background.

Carol said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

jules said...

Eva, those stamps look gorgeous with SWs paper!! Beautiful card and design.

Karen said...

so totally beautiful Eva!!

jennifer mitten said...

This is beautiful. How did I miss buying this set?:-)

Shelley said...

Beautiful colors for a beautiful card!

Lillian Child said...

Love your creative style!

Janet Z said...

I love the colours that you chose!
janetzeppa@yahoo.com

Barbara said...

What a lovely colorful and happy card! I'd love to try my hand at stamping!

Samantha Walker said...

Super cute! I hope your move is going well. I can't believe you are managing to craft during the process. You are amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin