Friday, March 18, 2011

Home is where the Heart IS Blog Hop!

Hi there, Welcome to KinderStampO's 'Home is Where the Heart is' Blog Hop sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. Sit back and relax as you visit 15 amazing designers featuring projects inspired by the theme 'Home is Where the Heart is'! 

If you have arrived here from Liz's Blog then you are in the right place and I hope you are enjoying the journey. If you just stopped by to say hello and want to join the hop then click here  www.kinderstampo.com  to start from the top. 


I was thinking what should I make with the family theme?  I had a few things in mind, but since I haven't scrapbooked in a while, I thought I would make a layout.  And it happens that I got these adorable papers by Crate Papers, their Emma's Shoppe and The Portrait, so I looked through my pictures and found these sweet pictures of me that have been just sitting around, waiting to be scrapped.  And of course I whipped out a bunch and I mean a bunch of Unity Stamps to create this little layout.


As I said above, I used quite a few Unity stamp sets on this layout.  Here is the list with links to take you to them:


Here is the list of the talented ladies that are participating today in this fun hop!


Blog Candy:

Unity Stamp Co. 'In Store Exclusive' Throughout all Generations 
Unity Stamp Co. 'In Store Exclusive'Roots and WIngs 
Ippity by Unity Life's Little Moments 
Unity Stamp Co. and Bella Blvd. Family Dynamix


If you love those sets just as much as I do then guess what we are giving away one of each set today! How awesome is that : )

How to win (the more you do, the more chances you get to win):
Leave a comment on each of the blogs and let them know what you love about Unity and/ or their featured project.
Become a follower of the awesome designers if you aren't already.
Become a Facebook follower of Unity Stamp Co.  and thank them for sponsoring the hop.

The next stop on this inspiring adventure is the very talented Linda. I'll be gone all day today, heading to the expo for the second day, so enjoy the hop and have a FABULOUS day!

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Print

48 comments :

Terrie B x said...

Your LO is `Beautiful` Daniela..what a treasure:) TFI
Have a lovely day :) xxx

Terrie B x said...

Sorry Miss Eva ..I did mean Eva there ...I dont know why I wrote Daniela.....oooppppsss!!!!:) xxx

Debc06 said...

Wonderful Layout. Love all the stamps you used. TFS
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Rachel B said...

EVA! This lo is stunning! I love the flowers on the banner and pretty much everything else about this lo too! So stinking fun! Another amazing project.
(rabogner@cableone.net)

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

what a beautiful LO. I lvoe all of the colors you used to put this together. Darling. :D

Suz said...

beautiful layout - I love all the elements and layering just my style

Tanya said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the effect the stamped lil girl adds to the page. GREAT touch!! The papers and stamps worked soo well together. The photos you used.. AMAZING!!!!

Hugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net

lovescrapreflect said...

wonderful layout so pretty calebwmartin@yahoo.com

Liz said...

touching LO, so beautiful and detailed, what a wonderful way to capture our long ago photos

Pammejo said...

Your layout is beautiful. Love all of the attention to detail. I am a follower of Unity and of yours. Just an absolutely beautiful layout. TFS

pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Incrediable!
liz :o)

Houses Built of Cards said...

I absolutely LOVE all the Unity Stamps that you used on this layout!!! I am really looking for more ways to use stamps (especially my Unity stamps!) on layouts - and what fabulous inspiration this was! Thanks so much!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcard.blogspot.com

Holly said...

What an amazing layout! Its so beautiful!

hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

creative patti said...

Super Great Layout! Thank you so much for sharing. I loved it!
pattig161@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

This came out so beautifully. Love the color combo. TFS

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Cathie w said...

your Layout is gorgous thanks so much for sharing


cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

craft dreams said...

A MASTERPIECE ... LOve it !!! Martha C.
mcaballerobrito@hotmail.com

Catherine Schroeder said...

Beautiful layout! Simply fabulous! :D

Catherine Schroeder said...

Forgot my e-mail catherine.hejtmanek@gmail.com

marilyn said...

Simply fabulous layout--love that you used LOTS of different stamps on it. mnimmo@gmail.com

Mrs Ham said...

Eva, this page is absolutely stunning. I love the layout, and all the wonderful details you have added.

quilt4fun2 said...

I like how you used all the stamps for your page. Unity has great products and is wonderful for sponsoring this hop. Thank You for sharing in the hop.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

shersl84bed said...

Beautiful family layout. Love all the Unity stamps that you used on it.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Michelle said...

Great Layout - I think my fav sentiment on your layout is Home is where your story begins.
TFS - mlcain0202 at yahoo dot com

kristyscraps said...

You were such a cute baby! What a beautiful layout--love the multiple layers!
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

sleeplesswonder said...

Love it, I am a new follower. I love how you used the colors together.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Jan Garber said...

Your cards and layots are always so amazing! Love all the colors!And the Unity stamps are just fantastic!

the 2 Pink Ladies said...

Love it that you incorporated so many stamps on one project.
Hazel
hdhall6002 at sbcglobal dot net
or
the2pinkladies.com

BunnyFreak said...

Love the colors you picked.

silvia said...

Fabulous page!! Love how well you incorporated so many stamps so beautifully.

1967 was my 1st Christmas also :)

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

nice layout. new follower.

mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

anitaandbugs said...

Oh, I love your layout-----fantastic work.Thank you for sharing.
Anita

Debican said...

very creative. I totaly enjoyed these LO's. Nice use of the stmaps. Hugs, Debi

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

Love the sentiment: "Other things may change us, but we begin and end with family." Beautiful.

Fond of your crafty-ness,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Jennine Chambers said...

WOW!!! That page is AMAZING!!

Erin said...

Your pictures make this layout! Love the details...

Misty said...

That layout is awesome!

Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Theresa said...

Your Lo is amazing! I love all the colors on it!
TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

felkatz said...

wowo love your layout!! I sometimes have a hard time trying to figure out how to put stamps on my layouts.. You did an awesome job.. thanks for the inspiration!!

felkatz at gmail dot com

Liz said...

Let my heart ne still another layout I love it ...
Precious just like you xoxo

Cyndi S said...

Great layout.
cstephenson at q dot com

Ladybugz Creations said...

Great idea about old pictures love it.. thanks for sharing ..

Trisha said...

Your layout is so beautiful. Love the little girl. So excited to have a chance to win some unity stamps. Love your work and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Kimmarie Baker said...

For someone who hasn't scrapped in a while, you didn't forget how. So many wonderful things to look at. Way to rock out so many stamps! daughtersare3@yahoo.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh, Eva--this is stunning! I love all the stamps used....what a fabby LO! LOVE :)

Dee said...

I love your card, it is so project. I love the way you incorporated the unity stamps into your project. TFS and I am a follower. Have a great weekend.

designsfrommyheart@ymail.com
http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Absolutely gorgeous page! That little girl is too cute!

curlyqmosaics said...

OMG! This layout is absolutely breathtaking! I adore every single detail!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin