Monday, March 14, 2011

H{ippity} Hop!

FOR MY MFT POST PLEASE SCROLL BELOW!

Good Morning!  Happy H[ippity} Hop Monday to you!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I sure did.  I was busy with the amazing Butterfly Blog Linky Party and boy was it ever a huge success!!!  If you haven't looked at all the amazing creations, make sure you scroll down, not to mention there is still time to comment to be eligible to win some amazing prizes!  Thanks to those of you, who came out to play and create butterfly pretties.

My card today features another butterfly and the sentiment sure reminds me of it, too.  I used my all time favorite Now and Always  and The Simple Things Ippity stamps.  My card was based on this week's Ippity Inspiration photo, which I fell in love the moment I saw it.  I have feeling there will be a few more cards inspired by it, but for now, here is today's card.


I used some yummy Crate Paper papers on this, and the card is based on Viva la Verve's VLVMarch2011 sketch.  And here is this week's Ippity Challenge.  Can you see where my inspiration came from???  LOL...I think it's pretty obvious.


And for now, please hop over to Karen's blog to see what STUNNING creation she has waiting for you.



Hope you enjoy the HOP!!!  Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

23 comments :

dahlhousedesigns said...

super pretty eva. I just love how you can layer so many pp and so perfectly. Gorgeous girl.

lisa a.

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful!!!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Beautiful, Eva!!!!! YOU and the card. ;)

Mrs Ham said...

Beautiful. I love the colors used in this card. That flower is wonderful.

StampinCathy said...

WOW Eva! This is just gorgeous! I just love the colors and all the stamps you used.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful....can't go wrong with that flower. it's layered up soooo pretty!

Andrea said...

what an awesome card!!! love it!

Corry said...

WOW!! another stunning Eva creation.....LOVE it.

Susan B. said...

Gorgeous!

My Angel said...

Gorgeous Card Eva~

Patricia said...

Gorgeous card, Eva! That flower stamp is my all time fav ippity stamp!

Marlies said...

What a beautiful Card Eve! Love the flower and vintage lace.
hugs, Marlies

curlyqmosaics said...

Such a stunning card! The flower is spectacular, and I am so loving that dainty aqua bow in the center!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva, this is Gorgeous!! Love all the different dp that you used and the crinkle ribbon is yummy!
Thank you for sharing!
Have a great week!
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

Angie Blom said...

this is just gorgeous Eva.. I just love how you put a card together.. stunning ribbon too. xx

Rona said...

gorgeous!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE all the patterned papers you used and the dots on the leaves...so perfect :)

NoraAnne said...

SO gorgeous! I really love this paper!!!!!

E.T said...

So beautiful! LOVE the way you have used the colours!

Felicitas said...

gogeous card. love hte colors and all the datails :)

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful card, as always!

Karen said...

Pure yumminess my friend! I adore those papers and your stunning card!!

lynn said...

so gorgeous, eva! i missed your bfly hop, but it looks like it was a great hit:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin