Butterfly Blog Linky Party!!!!!


WELCOME 
to the
BUTTERFLY Blog Linky Party!!!!

I am so glad you came to either participate and create some pretty Butterfly creations, or just to hop around and see the pretty Butterfly creations!  Either way, I am so very excited to have you and see how this hop turns out.  

So, let me start by sharing my cards I made and yes I actually made two cards for this occasion.  When I thought of this idea, I thought it will be something little, just a few people, but boy, was I pleasantly surprised when I posted on Facebook and saw how many of you are interested in playing along.  I can't thank you enough, and it proves I am not the only Butterfly Lover out there.

Why do you love Butterflies???
For me butterflies are not just beautiful, but they also mean that intrinsic transformation we all go through as humans.  And we do it from the day we are born till we pass on.  Butterflies just do it in a much quicker manner, so we get to see the beauty of it. How lucky are WE to so so much beauty?

Being fortunate to love this crafty industry we get to see so many pretty products.... papers, stamps, stickers, you name it, they are out there.  There are so many beautiful quotes about Butterflies, too and they all speak of transformation.  Here is a favorite of mine by Maya Angelou, which you can find in the Inspired By Butterflies (My Favorite Things) stamp set

We delight in the beauty of the butterfly
but rarely admit the changes it has gone
through to achieve that beauty.


I could go on, but let's get to the cards.  My first one is made with Butterfly Beauty and the pretty Bella Doilies set by Unity Stamp Co.  I used this week's Mojo Monday 181 sketch and some very lovely Bo Bunny Gabriella papers.  I also used MFT's Mini Rolled Roses Layered Labels and Dizzie Doily Die-namics.  I clear embossed my doily stamp and butterfly on white card stock, and painted it with Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's. I so love how it resist the embossing, so the image just pops.  My sentiment was stamped on Creative Imaginations Real Wood cardstock, which is super FUN to work with.  Also, do you see the pretty leaves?  That is a Samantha Walker Silhouette die cut, which I cut out of white card stock, so I can paint it with my Twinkling H2O's to the color I want!


My second card is made with the above mentioned My Favorite Things Inspired By Butterflies and also with their adorable Butterflies Die-namics.  Also I used my sweet friends, Iwona's new sketch.  Love it, girlie, THANKS!!!  For this card I used Echo Park papers and the pretty label  my sentiment is stamped on was cut out with my Silhouette again with white card stock and painted in with Twinkling H2O's.  I also painted my big butterfly in with the Twinkling H2O's.  It's just soooo pretty and shimmery, just like butterflies are!


And here is the inside of my card, on which I used another MFT Die-namics, the Perfect Bracket Edge.


Hope you liked my cards and now let's get to the FUN part.  So, as you read on top, this idea started out just as a little hop, but I am so excited to tell you that there are

GIVEAWAYS TO WIN!!!
14 CHANCES,
14 LUCKY WINNERS!!!


So what can you win???  And how can you win?  I am offering my own little prize, which actually is a card kit of mine. It's actually a gorgeous full of Prima and Ippity goodies.  A while back I taught a class at my local scrapbook store (at the time) and I have one kit left from that.  In the kit you will find very detailed instructions on how to recreate my cards.  It was a sold out class, so I think anyone would enjoy this little kit. Everything is cut up, punched and stamped for you, ready to put together!


Before I continue, I just want to say THANK YOU Laura, Angela and Kim for your generosity as I know you will make some crafters really, really happy!!!!!  I really appreciate it!!!

Next up are 3 gorgeous stamp sets (2 winners for each) offered by STAMPENDOUS.  Thank you again Laura for contacting me and Taylor for letting Laura know about this event!

Here is the first set for two lucky winners.  Cling Jumbo Butterfly Pair

Next are two of these beauties:  Butterfly Beauties Perfectly Clear Stamps

Next again two of these gorgeous sets:  Butterflies Perfectly Clear Stamps

OK, so what do you think so far????

Next, Angela of UNITY STAMP CO offered these gorgeous butterfly sets, and one of them is actually my personal favorite and my first card was created with it.

Butterfly Beauty
And this one

Bevy of Butterflies

And now, if you saw my Facebook about the giveaways, I mentioned they are to DIE for....LOL...well, I was hinting a little bit.  If you know me, you know I LOVE shapes, so I was so happy, when Kim at MY FAVORITE THINGS offered her gorgeous  Butterflies Die-namics dies to 5 winners, so ladies there will be 5 winners of these pretty butterflies!
So how can you WIN???
Just leave me a comment and tell  me why you like butterflies?  Easy, right?  

YOU HAVE TILL MONDAY MIDNIGHT EST TO LEAVE A COMMENT!

I will announce the winners on Tuesday.  Please, Please I ask you to leave your email address as you comment, so I can contact you.  I am not asking you leave it in the comment, but there is an option as you leave a comment to leave your email address for ME only and not public.

And NOW, let me see those pretty creations....

START LINKING UP BELOW!!!!!

Happy Butterfly Linky Party to all of you and THANK YOU for coming out and play!!!!

Hugs and have a FABULOUS DAY!


Print

Labels: , , , ,