Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peek Day 3

Good morning, good morning....happy Sneak Peek Day 3.  So, what are your thoughts of the new stamps so far??  Are you like me and crazy about them??  Well, the show is not over yet and today is another fabulous Hop day!!!! So with that said remember?? If you haven't arrived here from Stephanie's blog, please hop over to the Ippity blog to start the hop, so you don't miss out on any of the eye candies.

My first card is using something new other than new Ippity stamps, which will will be seeing on my next few cards and hope you won't get tired of them, as I LOVING them big time...hehehe.  Did you see this post of mine about my crinkled ribbons???  If not and you like my ribbons that I am using, check it out for sure.  Anyway, back to Ippity..lol.....my first card today is showcasing our new scrapbooking kit called A Moment in Time.  Well, if you ask me, this kit is so much more than just scrapbooking and I can't wait for you to see it fully, because I know I will be using it a lot and it won't be all for making layouts.  For now, I used our beloved October Afternoon papers and a few of the stamps from the kit to create this fun card, which I just love and my ribbon color went perfect with it, well, at least in my eyes..hehehe.


OK, so before we move on....when you think of Unity, what do you think of????  Well, personally I think of all the fun images, BUT I am also thinking of the amazing quotes and sentiments they bring to us.  So if you like that, we got an amazing nothing but Sentiment stamp set for you called Delightful Little Things, and wow, they are delightful indeed.  There are 8 gorgeous quotes in that set and here is my card using one of them again matched up beautifully with October Afternoon papers. I just can't get tired of them...hehehe


Well, that is it today for my sneak peek cards, hope you are having fun seeing all the eye candy we prepared for you!


Remember to leave a comment on all the DT members  blog posts as for each sneak peek day there are two secret DT members who will pick one winner from their comments and that lucky person will win one of the stamp sets showcased from that day!!  What a FABULOUS prize, isn't it???

And now hop on over to see all the amazingly gorgeous creations KAREN made...wait till you see, I know she will have some fabulous eye candy on her blog again!!!  So hop on over!!

Have a lovely day and enjoy the Hop!
Print

69 comments :

Jessica said...

these are fabulous! I am loving all the sneak peeks!!!!

gingerbaby said...

Love all of these.I am in desperate need of quotes.
Hugs,
Brooke

Maria Gurnsey said...

GORGEOUS card...I LOVE the ribbon..I think I need to make some too :)

craftymom205 said...

Love your cards.

Liz said...

Wow I'm gonna have to get some of that stuff it's amazingly gorgeous Cards are perfect

Kelly Landers said...

Oh Eva these are so fabulous!! Your crinkle ribbon is amazing!! The first card uses the stamps in such a fabulous way!! They aren't just for scrapping, that's for sure!! And your second card is just so full pure eye candy!! It is wonderful!!

Schnauzermom said...

The phrases are my favorite!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such fabulous gorgeous projects Eva and I love the ribbon!!!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous and so inspiring.

Angie Blom said...

I am loving all the new stamps so far that have been featured this week. LOVE that crinkled ribbon. very cool. love both cards Eva.. you inspire me .. I want to play with these stamps.

Lacey said...

OMG Love these cards and those stamps - all the releases (sneak peeks) have been FAB!! Can't wait for thursday!

Debbi said...

Love that crinkly ribbon and the cards. Everything I've seen this week is just great. Love it.

Shelley said...

Love the crinkled ribbon, and I can never have enough quote/sentiment stamps!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

PamS said...

Both your cards are fabulous. I am having a hard time trying to determine which of this sets I like better.

Scrapenabler said...

Great cards and love the crinkle ribbon. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these stamps.

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Stunning creations Eva!!! Love your dp choices and that ribbon!!!

Debby/Darthy said...

Fantastic! I love everything!

Poppit said...

some beautiful words on some beautiful cards. Can't wait to see the full sets

lillianchild said...

What a unique sentiment - to plan for a miracle!

Lisa H. said...

ACK!!! you're killing me with those ribbons....you dyed all of them from the white? or did you order some in the colors, too? I think I must get some. beautiful creations-LOVE how you used the rounded rectangles and of course that sweet grateful stamp. Beautiful!

jo said...

Gorgeous cards Eva! That's another 2 stamp sets on my "must have " list now LOL!

Suz said...

beautiful cards. Thanks for showing off the new sets so well

Michele Gross said...

Your cards are soooo gorgeous! I love the sentiments and how you dressed them up with fab ribbon and flowers. Loving this set!!

Gardner's Basket said...

Wow! Love the crinkled ribbon!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!

Lim said...

Your cards are all beautiful!
I love the color combination and all the details.
Hugs,
LIm

Tabitha's creations said...

Your cards are stunning I love the ribbon!

Carrie said...

So gorgeous! I love the crinkled ribbon!!

Carisa said...

honestly, that is what drew me to {ippity} were the fabulous quotes/sentiments i saw. i love it and again have not been disappointed with the new release!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super fun cards--love both, and I can't pick a fav...LOVE your style;)

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful cards and I LOVE your ribbon :)

Jen said...

Yes, I saw your crinkled ribbon...awesome! These are gorgeous cards...as always! *smile*

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both lovely Eva! I love the crinkled ribbon!

Theresa said...

I love that ribbon! Very pretty second card. I also like how you've used the stamped retangle panels on the first.

Jules! said...

Very lovely!

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are wonderful!

Banu said...

Beautiful Cards. Loving them.

Michelle said...

I love that Miracle quote!!

Elisabeth said...

You never disappoint, Eva...beautiful work as always!

Rona said...

both cards are beautiful!! I love the flower border on the first one such a cute touch for this card!! Beautiful sentiment on the second one!!

Donelle U said...

I have been dying{lol} to know how to make this ribbon so thank you for that! I can NOT wait to see all the cute quotes - I LOVE quote stamps!

marilyn said...

Love your cards - and so love the quote on the second one. Wonderful!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva, these are beautiful!
I can't wiat for these release! It is my favorite of all!(so far..tehe)

Thankyou for sharing your beautiful work with us today, and all the inspiration you always have for us!

Eryn Hagen said...

GORGEOUS Eva LOVE them both!! I love how you your cards always have such a WARM "cozy" feel!! :)

{jennie} said...

I'll have to check out the ribbon tutorial. Looks great on the first card.

Ziggy76 said...

"be Realistic"--OMG I love it, I can't wait to put these to use.

Erica W. said...

beautiful cards!

Jillisgram said...

Beautiful cards --- love them!

Wrightboysmum said...

Love those cards and the papers are fab. Great Hop.

Chris S. said...

Pretty paper choices, lovely colors, and such creativity! Beautiful cards.

Gwen said...

LOVE your grateful card with the butterflies and crinkled ribbon! So adorable! The second sentiment...awesome!

gtussing said...

Love that crinkled ribbon!

Kathy H said...

wonderful

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Kathy Martin said...

Such sweet cards! Lovin' the seam binding! :)

Beth B said...

beautiful cards Eva!
I love that quote. I could see using that often, and there's that darling little corner again - love it!

lynn said...

love the sneak peeks, eva and your sweet cards:)

Lisa F said...

Beautiful cards! I LOVE all the quotes too!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous cards!

Heather said...

OK you fabulous girlie you! These, are absolutely AMAZING! Love the colors and your ribbon on the first card! and LOVE the details and eclectic feel of the 2nd! You really creating some beauties here!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

So stunning Eva!

Sarah said...

I love all that stitching! Fantastic cards!

Karen said...

Stunning cards Eva!! I love the way you used those 3 images across with the grateful stamped on top...AWESOME!! Love the shabby chic feel and feminine touch on your 2nd card. WOW!

JessicaK said...

Beautiful colors, that orange butterfly is so eye-catching.

Beth said...

I am loving the new collection. I think I might need to get me the new collection! I also love all the creations the Design Team is coming up with. BEAUtiful!

AScrappersDelight said...

what beautiful "shabby chic" cards!

Pam said...

What a great looking card

Terrie B x said...

Gorgeous Gorggeous Gorgeous Eva TFS:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin