Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lookie what I made?????????/

So, you may have noticed the craze with all the gorgeous crinkled ribbons...and I sure have got the craze for them...hehehe...so look what I made last night????  I ordered a spool of ribbon from Zipper Stop, and I think I need more...LOL. I bought the white one as I wanted to spray them with Glimmer mist. So, if you like what you see, head on over to the amazing Tammy Tutterow's blog as she has a video on how to make these yummy things...  Now, I don't have a ton of Glimmer mists...only a few bottles and the coffee color one is a Maya Mist that I had, but boy, these are amazing....really so much fun!!!


I am so glad the ribbon arrived as I really wanted to incorporate some yumminess in my new Ippity release cards, so I am off to play, they should be dry by now.  Which reminds me...come back tomorrow...it's TIME to share our new stamps off....and I am so in love with all of them!!! Hooray!!!!


Well, this was just a quick post to share some fun stuff, and you never know, you could be inspired to make these gorgeous ribbons and Tammy, I am so thankful for you to make the video and sharing with us how to make these!!!

Have a fabulous rest of the Saturday!!

Hugs,

Print

18 comments :

Reel Girl said...

Eva, how fun!! Thanks for sharing - - your blog header looks great!
Shelly

Tammy Tutterow said...

It is fun, isn't it? I can't stop making it and trying different combinations.
Thanks for the link love!

Cathy said...

Alright...you sucked me it!!

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Your ribbon is beautiful!

Steph Zerbe said...

How fun! I can't wait to see how you use it! Also, looking fwd to the release party!!!

Leah Crowe said...

They are so cute!! Going to check out that other link too. Have a great weekend!

Kathy Martin said...

Way cool! Thanks for sharing! I've been buying colored seam binding on Etsy and it can get costly when you love it and use a lot! :)

Laurel said...

Oh these are so yummy, I need to make some!

LisaNRoxy said...

Very clever - I must give it a try! Thanks for sharing!!

Terrie B x said...

Eva these ribbons are a must!!!
Thanks for sharing.....
Hope your enjoying your weekend:)x

Hey check you out!!!
Your Blog is Gorgeous!!!!!:)

Southernbelle said...

Looks fabulous Eva! Great idea gf!

Jen said...

Yes, love that ribbon, and your created amazing colors here!

Rhonda V. said...

I love what you did with your fun white crinkly ribbon!!! Aren't glimmer mists just the best? I love that stuff!

Danielle said...

i've been doing these too, they are so beautiful! just posted a card on my blog using 2 different colors...it's so addicting, isn't it?!
oh Eva, I wanted to tell you sorry also...i totally forgot to get ahold of you before i left for CA. i was so nervous and anxious that i totally forgot. i wish we could have met!! i feel terrible!
danielle

Karen said...

Fabulous ribbon. I only have one bottle of mist; must get more!

JgWM said...

These are beautiful, I how they came out. I may have to order some of there.

jonaks said...

this is really cool!!!

lynn said...

thanks for sharing this, eva!-i've been buying already crinkled ribbon, but how cool it would be to do my own!

JenMarie said...

Yummy! I now have some on the way to me! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin