Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ippity Sneaks Day 3

Can you believe it's day 3 already????  I sure can't!!!  Time sure is flying!  Hope you are having fun seeing all the eye candy our design team is sharing!  

So today I am sharing two more cards made with two new sets.  

My first one is with Love in Return.  This set is the scrapbooking set and I am so in love with this.  So many possibilities with it, wait till you see the whole set!  I actually made a card with it and I used my new My Minds Eye papers again, just because I love them so  much, too..


My second card is made with the AMAZING Where you should be set.  I tell you, I am so in love with this set, too.  The quotes and images are simply just divine!!!  My card is rather simple, but I love it.  I used brand new Cosmo Cricket papers for it...aren't they just fun???


Hope you like what you see....

And again today's participants are:

Michelle Woerner

And even a fabulous Unity lady:

Jen Erickson
Enjoy the hop and all the gorgeous inspiration and have a FABULOUS Saturday!
Hugs,
Eva

28 comments :

Heather said...

WOW Eva! Your talents always take my breath away! These cards are just STUNNING! Love the scrolls on the side of the first card (the cut outs!) and that 2nd card is just out of this world elegant and beautiful! Love it!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo fabulous. love that you shared both quotes today. your stitching is wonderful!

jennifer mitten said...

These cards are stunning!

Kelly Landers said...

Great stamps, great sentiments and really great cards Eva!! I love them!!

Jennifer said...

I love how you place all the buttons! The stamps are great.

Stephanie said...

Oh Eva! Absolutely beautiful and stunning! I so love these sets and I really love your choice of patterned papers and embellishments! Great job!

Angie Blom said...

wow this is amazing Eva.. I love that measuring tape.. and the colours of the card and pp.. are fantastic... I am also loving that second card.. I need that stamp!! lol

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, L O V E these!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh WOW Eva, both of these are AMAZINGLY gorgeous!!!!

Liz said...

Yummo

lynn said...

i so love your cards, esp. the 2nd card!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Beautiful card and just love your creative style. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy along this ippity hop.

stampjourney said...

Great stuff! Love the 3d effect with your cut-outs!

Bogner's said...

These are stunning! I love it. So beautiful!

Maria Gurnsey said...

These are so stinking fabulous. I love the second one...it's red, white and blue ;)

Andrea said...

totally love them both, very beautiful!

Jules! said...

I can tell I am going to NEED this set! Beautiful card.

Terrie B x said...

Hi Gorgeous Eva!!!!:)...Your cards are alwyas sooo `gorgeous` beautiufl eye-candy!!!!!!great to catch up!!!
Have a fab Valentine Day:)xxx

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Beautiful cards!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oh wow--you have done it again! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you create:) Can't wait to get these stamps!

StacyC said...

Beautiful cards...

the whimsical butterfly said...

I am SO, SO in love w/ the sentiments of these sets to begin with, and what you've done with them is just STUNNING Eva...you are SO talented and I just adore your style!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Eva this card is so beautiful! I love the stitching!

Jen said...

Eva, love all of your stitching...it looks so pretty! I like the paper piecing you did on these cards too! Can't wait to get my sets!

Cheri Howard said...

Gorgeous cards, Eva!

BonnieRose said...

YOUR WORK is always so beautiful!

Erika M. said...

Can't tell you how lovely your cards are!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Gorgeous cards! Such beautiful colours you used!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin