Friday, February 12, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peeks day 2

So, did you enjoy yesterday's sneaks????  I sure did!!!!  :)  So many amazing inspiration...sure loved all the eye candy...I hope you guys are all ready to see more today...so since there are quite few blogs involved I will keep my post short and sweet!  I will just get right to my cards!

My first one is made with the gorgeous set called Music of my Heart, which is one amazing set.  I love the background music stamp, that bird is awesome...and the sentiments are sweet!  Here is my card made with it, which again used the My Minds Eye papers.


Don't you just love this card????  I sure do..I think it's my favorite...

My second card today is made with my other favorite stamp set called Regal Greetings.  Wait till you see the whole set!!!  I love all the images and the sentiments are just gorgeous!!!!  I know I will be making so many beautiful cards with it.  I actually kept my card pretty simple with it this time, but I still like it.  I love creating backgrounds with stamps, and here is what I made....

 

I hope you like today's cards I am sharing, too and please visit the {ippity} blog to see the snippets from the two sets we are sharing samples with today.

And here are the list of the participants for today's hop.  Again, you don't want to miss out on seeing the amazingly gorgeous samples!!!!


And some of the very talented Unity girlies...

Have a super fun day!!!  Enjoy the eye candy!!!

Hugs,

Eva

37 comments :

BonnieRose said...

Eva.. u amaze me. U are an inspiration!

Lisa H. said...

I love everything you are doing with that paper,EVA! these are perfect in every way!

Lisa H. said...

I love everything you are doing with that paper,EVA! these are perfect in every way!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Oh, I HAVE to get that bird inky....LOVE THESE lady....you always amaze me :)

lynn said...

i do love your birdy card and the second card is pretty and elegant!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Oh sweet Eva! These are just perfect. I love the "aged" look on the music bg piece with the perfect black trim. The second card is perfect with the stamped bg and clever ribbon treatment. Great colors on both too! Hugs,

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful cards Eva! Loving these sets!

Rona said...

beautiful cards Eva!! love the music background curled down so sweetly in the corner :)

Heather said...

I am SOOOO in love with your cards and your classy style! So classy chic!

Kelly Landers said...

Girlfriend these cards are over the top!! I think your music one is amazing... love the DP and the way you colored the birdie and then the regal greetings one is just fabulous!! So inspiring!

JenMarie said...

WOW, absolutely GORGEOUS!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Now this is some fabulous eye candy! I just love your creative style. Thanks for the inspiration. Lovin all the sneak peeks so far.

Karen said...

Just love shades and distress look on this gorgeous birdie card Eva!
Talk about Regal...indeed your card exudes that for sure! Fabulous!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Eva! Absolutely stunning creations! Superb!

jennifer mitten said...

I love them both - great cards as always!

cjs said...

Hope I'm not too late - superbeautiful card Eva!

Sprytebyrd said...

Wow, beautiful cards! I love the colors on the Happy Blessings card!
Thanks!
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

Debbi said...

Cute...........

Jodi C. said...

EVA,
WOW!!! I love to come see your AMAZING creativity!!! These cards are SO FABULOUS!!! Can't get enough of these 2 new sets!!!

{HUGZ}
-Jodi

JPScraps said...

Eva...These are beautiful!

cra3y said...

wow wow wow!!!!
it's amazing! i love your worksvery much!

Liz said...

Just when I think you out did your self you do it again and again. Great cards Can't wait to get my hands on these two sets should be coming soon whoo hoo

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous Eva, I love that fabulous bird!

(-: Heidi

Bogner's said...

I love both of these cards! They turned out SO amazing!

Gwen said...

Wow and amazing, can't believe the gorgeous projects all you guys have made with these stamps!

Marcy H. said...

Amazing Cards!! Love them both~~

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--these are beautiful! I love the first one!!! SO creative:) TFS!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful I love these cards.. loving the turquoise.

Carisa said...

omg, i just LOVE your first card! that music stamp is awesome.

http://papercreations-sheryl.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards Eva!! Thanks so much for sharing! Sheryl K

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

These are beautiful!

Andrea said...

Beautiful colors!

stampjourney said...

So pretty! Love your attention to details!

the whimsical butterfly said...

These are just STUNNING Eva! Both of them are so pretty!LOVE how you used the spiral punch on the music sheet and that little bird is adorable! Such a great vintage card! And the 2nd one is just so elegant-love them BOTH!

StacyC said...

Gorgeous..

Cheri Howard said...

Wowee! Both cards are knock outs!

Erika M. said...

Your creations are amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin