Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peek Day 1

Finally the day has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's time to reveal the NEWEST, SWEETEST, MOST AMAZING CUTEST {IPPITY} STAMPS EVER!!!  Are you READY?????

I have been holding on to these sweet {ippity} stamps for a couple of weeks now and today I can finally show you two cards I made with two of the new sets.  

If  you haven't visited the Ippity Blog yet, you might want to head on over there, as they are showing snippets of these two stamp sets.  

We are not quite revealing them yet, the full reveal will be on the 15th, just a couple of days away...and till then, each day the DT is sharing cards made with the newest stamps...so you get to see amazing inspirations with them!  I promise you that you will love the new stamps and will want them just as much as we love them!

So, with that said, here is my first card, which uses the adorable Fishy Philosophy set.  Isn't that just the most adorable name?????


I actually made this card using one of the new files from Silhouette and clear acetate and the papers I found at Michael's earlier this week made by My Minds Eye and fell in love with it.  You will see a few cards from me made with them the next couple of days, that is how much I love their designs and color palette.

Anyway, if you click on the picture to enlarge, you can see my fishy has glitter on it courtesy of Stickles...hehehe  Do you remember the children's book called The Rainbow fish?  I love that book so much, I remember reading it so many times for my son when he was little.  This card brings that book in my mind.  That fishy is just too sweet.  Hope you like it.  :)

My second card is made with another new set called Moon Beam and it's perfect for so many occasions.  I love the little images, but the sentiments are really stealing my heart!!!  I made a card for welcoming a baby.




Soooo....what do you think of these new images????  Do you see possibilities????  I sure do!  I do know one thing, I am going to have a heck of a great time designing with them the next few months, that is for sure!!
Here is the list of all the other talented lady's blogs you should visit to see more samples made with these two sets.  I know you will be amazed!  I have seen their work with these new stamps and holly molly, they are so inspiring and gorgeous!!!



And today we have two special guests with us from the very talented Unity Crew...so happy they have joined us for the fun!!!!
 ENJOY the visits to all the blogs, don't forget to visit the Ippity Blog to see the snippets, you don't want to miss out on that!  And check back tomorrow for DAY 2!!!!

Have a FABULOUS {ippity} day!!!
Hugs,
Eva

93 comments :

BonnieRose said...

oh so beautiful! Eva.. love your fishy card... so pretty! hugs. thks for sharing.. can't wait to share with my customers.. they are gonna love this set.. like we all do!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW, I love the fishy card...the colors are GORGEOUS!!
FABULOUS EVA AS ALWAYS :)

Angie Blom said...

these are both amazing Eva.. love those stars... hurry up 15th.. I want to see more.

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh my my my Eva, amazing stamps and samples!!!

Kelly Landers said...

What gorgeous creations you have made Eva!! Your acetate card is fabulous!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Woohoo! These are amazing! I really love that shaped card. I am gonna Skype you today and ask how you made it into a folding card? And that crocheted flower with the button is PERFECT! Hugs,

Eryn Hagen said...

oh these are ADORABLE!! I LOVE the glitter on the little fish..too cute! YOU are amazing girlfriend!! :)

Lisa H. said...

fantabulous!!!! I saw that paper at M's the other day and said-hey, that's what Eva's been using. LOVE these-great texture and details. you rock, girlie!

the whimsical butterfly said...

BOTH of these are SO cute and perfectly embellished...I just ADORE your style!!!!!! GORGEOUS!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are amazing as always!!!

Rona said...

Eva I love your shaped cards!! Both of these are super cute - great design :)

Martha said...

adorable!

NoraAnne said...

Both of your cards are so sweet Eva, I love them!

lynn said...

the design of your fish card is just awesome! the baby card is adorable-love the sentiment!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous cards, Eva! :)

Bogner's said...

Eva, I love the texture you did for the water, along with the coral stamp! That is soo cool! I also love the colors you used with the Welcome little one! Adorable!

Kathy H said...

Another amazing set!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow Eva! So pretty! Love your cards! All of your details and special "touches" are absolutely amazing!

Jen said...

Love these Eva! I wasn't sure I wanted the Fishy set, but you made it sooo cute too! The baby card is absolutely pretty! Thanks for the peeks!

Marilyn said...

These are beautiful cards. So rich looking. Thanks.

ryannmarin said...

Your fish card is cool and the second one is just adorable. Great job!

Melissa said...

I love your cards! The fish bowl idea was really smart!

Michele said...

Too cute! Love the stickles-it adds the perfect fishy bling :)

dclouser said...

Your cards are amazing! The baby card stole my heart as I have a brand new grandson and have baby boys on my mind! I'm picturing a scrapbook page with this set...

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful cards! I grabbed some of that paper from My Mind's Eye @ Michael's too!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great cards!

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Very inspirational. love both cards.

Olivia M said...

Love the baby card with the stars!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Adorable Eva! Your fishy card would be great framed and used as art work in a childs bedroom or in a bathroom!
And I Love the baby card! So Sweet!

Thank you for sharing and for all the hard work you put into {ippity} for us!

Cindy said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing.

Jodi C. said...

BEAUTIFUL creations Eva!!! These new stamps look incredible!!! TFS!!! I'm off to see more eye candy!!!

Heather said...

Absolutely in LOVE with your super fun creations! Love the fish tank look of the first card and the tag you made! The baby card is just amazingly sweet as well! So much talent you have girlie! Love it!

Sharla said...

Very cute..I really like the fish card!

Karen said...

Girl..I am lovin' that acetate with the new fishie stamp! WOW..is this amazing! The baby card is so sweet and adorable Eva..fabulous stuff!!

NancyK said...

fishy philosohpy - what a great name! tfs!

Sherry said...

Both the new cards are adorable

JenMarie said...

Ooo...LOVE these!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

EVA---you ROCK! Love these cards:) Can't wait to get my hands on my sets!

Eveline said...

Two great cards.
Eveline.

JPScraps said...

Eva...I always love your creations and the 2 are no exception.

stephanie said...

Definitely love them!!!

Kim Sonksen said...

OMgosh - I am forever loving the fishy philosophy....what super cute stamps and your card is totally divine

stephanie said...

Amazing - love how you used the fish stamps.

Jules! said...

Beautiful!

Kathy K said...

fabulous cards!

Jodi said...

Wonderful cards, but especially love the fishy one!

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards, wonderful images, sweet embellies! Can't wait til the 15th!!!

Alison said...

Moonbeam is awesome! I can't wait to buy it:)

Amy said...

both cards are absolutely adorable...that little fish is too cute! thanks for sharing :)
Amy Moore

Carisa said...

those cards are gorgeous!!! LOVE them. That sentiment gets me everytime I see it!

Mandy said...

cute cards....love the border punch along the sides of the card! great touch!

Ravengirl said...

I completely remember the Rainbow Fish book! What a great card to resurrect that memory!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very pretty Eva!

Kimber McGray said...

absolutely adorable eva!

Lesley S said...

Love your designs. I love all the inspiration you guys give us

Gina said...

I love that fish card, the sparkle is great and the fish itself is perfect!

Marcy H. said...

Great Cards Eva!! Love both of them!!!

Cheryl said...

These projects are wonderful!

Carol said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eva,

I really love that moon set. That card you made is just so beautiful for a little one.

Thanks for showing us what can be done with the set!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Lucy said...

Those fishy ones are the cutest. And I love what you did with them.

Sprytebyrd said...

Such wonderful projects! I just LOVE them both! I can't wait to get the new stamps! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

dahlhousedesigns said...

Fabulous cards!!!

lisa a.

Michelle said...

Love your cards! Love the sayings and images!

liannallama said...

these are great! Love the cute fish!

Crafty Jenn said...

Oh man! I can tell I'm already going to "need" the Moon Beams set.

Cute creations!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Such beautiful cards!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous card - i love the fish!

Kelly Braund said...

Very cute! Love the fishy!

Tasha said...

Both of thee are stunning, fab stamps, fab designs, fab colours
love tasha xx

stampjourney said...

I love the Rainbow Fish book, too! Both projects are adorable--great possibilities with both new sets!

stampmonkey said...

Both are so cute, but I'm lovin' that fishy card --just darling!

Jennifer said...

Sweet cards!

awendybird said...

That baby card is soooo cute!

Sandra said...

love the fish card!
Sandra

Andrea said...

I love the fishies!!!

mmechelle93 said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing these yummy new stamps!

Katherine S said...

Beautiful card, I love the sentiment font! :)

StacyC said...

Beautiful Eva...

marilyn said...

Wonderful - as usual!!! Love the fish!

Gwen said...

Soooo cute! Love those new sets. Your baby card is absolutely adorable!

Toni K said...

Adorable! love the sneak peaks so far! Can't wait to see he rest!

Karen Linarez said...

Didn't know what "ippity" was. Now I do! Can't wait to see all the new stuff!

April Hall said...

Totally cute! Thanks for the opportunity!

Jennifer Hansen said...

That fish card is so cute!

jlh774 at gmail dot com

Trini said...

Great ideas for the new stamps. Love your cards.

Cheri Howard said...

Oh, how cute! That second card is just so sweet!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Totally love the fishie card! Great job.

Laurel said...

Oh these are adorable!

Lori C said...

Great cards! I love the fishie design, and the baby card is so cute!

Marlene said...

Love these! Great job.

Debbi said...

I can feel the fun......

Erika M. said...

Loving your fabulous creations!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin