Final Ippity Sneaks Day 4

Well, the final day of our {ippity} Sneak Peaks is here.  I can't believe it's our last day!!  I wanted to thank you all who came to my blog every day and left such wonderful comments, you really made these days so special!!!  Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So, are you ready to feast your eyes on the last two sets of gorgeous stamps???  Today my first card was designed with a set called What Matters Most.  I so adore this little set, the images are amazing and so versatile, wait till you see it!  I know this will be a huge hit!  Take a look at this cute little card.

 

And my next card makes me smile and hope it puts a little smile on your face, too.  It's created with the cute little set called Sweet Thoughts of Spring.
 
 

Isn't that little chickie soooo cute?????  I just love her!
Anyway, so today here are the participants of the hop to showcase some serious EYE CANDY!

Eryn Hagen
Eva Dobilas
Heather Rolin (Guest)
Kelly Landers
Lisa Henke
Maria Gurnsey
Michelle Woerner

And also a few of the amazing Unity gals:

Renee Dezember
Wendy Chang


Julie Campbell

Check them out...and by the way tomorrow we are having our scheduled H[ippity} Hop and a HUGE reveal party at Splitcoaststampers, so come check it out.  You will FINALLY get to see the sets...and I mean all of it...

So, tell me what are you thinking of these new stamps????  Are you loving them as much as I am????  Sure hope so.  

Well, have fun checking out the eye candies and a lovely Sunday and

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: