Thursday, October 15, 2009

Who DOES that???

Today is another fun day at Unity, so if you didn't come here from Angela's Unity Blog, please hop on back to see what's all the excitement about. I will share a few things, but in case I miss something, she will have it all for you.

Here are the details!


FIRST 50 orders over $25 get THIS IS THE TIME {mini} FOR FREE!
Great Christmas Gift

EVERY SINGLE ORDER gets 5 FREE STAMPS {Random Stamps}
EVERY $25 spent gets the OPTION of purchasing a set for $2.

Choices:
Jolly Little Winter
Little Me
Folk Inspired


Than, if a good sale is not enough for you, Angela is also having a bingo on Splitcoaststampers at 3PM Central time and it's an Inspirational Bingo and you can win 100 stamps!!!! Whoohoo...you bet, I will be playing!!!!!

Don't go yet, I know I shared a lot of information, but I also have a card to share with you. It's made again with the October KOM. I love, love the sentiments/quotes Angela puts in the kits, and this one is another favorite for sure along with the sweet image paired up with the yummy Cosmo Cricket papers!

Items used to make this card:

Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. October KOM
Ink: Stampin Up and Ranger Distress Ink
Ribbon: Li'l Davis
Button and Jute from my stash
Bling: MAMBI
Fiskars border punch and CM corner rounder punch

Well, that is it for today. Please check out my pretty blog candy I have to offer and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Eva

55 comments :

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

What a beautiful card! I love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this as alwzys amazing work!!!

Tanis said...

SUPER cool card Eva :)
LOVE the shape of the sentiment!

Linda Cain said...

LOVE the card!
Linda

Michelle (mla1111) said...

What a pretty card! Love it! Great job!

Kristen said...

Eva I love your card! The embellies and DP you chose to go along with that stamp are perfect! :)

Marcy H. said...

beautiful card!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow Eva! Gorgeous card! Love you design and colours!

Sarah Gill said...

I absolutely love this card, the sentiment is beautiful and the tree is entirely sweet!

Maria Gurnsey said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love it :)

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful card! Love the image with the background papers!

klasickewpie said...

I love the design elements you used in making your card. Cute stamp to go with the DP. So cute!

Rona said...

Beautiful card and love all the fun details to make is really special.

Jen said...

Eva, that CC paper looks fabulous with the tree image! Gorgeous card!

Jillisgram said...

I love the colors on your card --- really cute!

Lori said...

Great card! I love how perfectly the patterned paper works with that cute stamp!

FibreJunky said...

Awesome card. Love the trim and how all the colours work together.

Martha said...

love it, and the paper is sooo cute!

jules said...

Eva, your cards are always so inspirational...you have such a great talent!

JPScraps said...

Awesome card. I love the quote.

Bogner's said...

I love the green you used in the tree. Looks great! Just beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card Eva!! Wonderful inspiration!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

This stamp looks great with the paper!! Fab card

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

Amazing card, love it.

BishopsMommie said...

wow that is a very pretty Card..loving the layers on it.

Maynes-Watt-Hayes Family said...

Beautiful card Eva! love that colors and little birds!

Paula Laird said...

Beautiful card! Can't wait for my kit!

Kelly Braund said...

Super, super cute Eva!

susan m said...

Love, love, love your use of the Unity Stamps! Great job!!

~~Audrey~~ said...

What a beautiful card!

chickadee3357 said...

Lovely card! I love the black dp, just beautiful!

Kerry said...

Oh I love that tree with that Cosmo Cricket paper!

catripl said...

Beautiful card.

Gwen said...

Super cute, love all the elements you pulled together!

jennifer mitten said...

Another gorgeous card! Love that Unity KOTM...

Karen J. said...

Love your paper you used with the tree stamp...it made a great card.

Monika in VA said...

Lovely card!

joni said...

Love love love your stuff Eva!!! I'm now following you but not like a stalker! lol Love that you're a part of Unity!

Linda said...

as alwzys amazing work I love the colors just super awsome card!

Lisa H. said...

SWEET! Love your card, that tree is gorgeous.!

Heather said...

Wowingly beautiful as awlays! So in love with your details and use of colors and of COURSE that amazing stamp! LOL...

Yaritza said...

Beautiful card.

Kelly Landers said...

Eva your card is amazing! I love the great contrast in the colors you chose!!

Chris S. said...

Very pretty card. You have a way with color.

Terrie B x said...

Hi sweet Eva....This is gorgeous I love thos `Tweet` birdies..TFS
Have a fab week:)x

Dawn K. said...

colorful and cute!!

Nancy B said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors you chose!

L. Akins said...

Lovely card! I like the dark colors in your card. Congratulations on your new business venture!

Andrea said...

Awesome colors and project!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love the card and can't wait to get together with you.

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Perfect paper choice for this stamp! Awesome!

Amy said...

love love love everything about your card...the sentiment, the color combo, the dsp...thanks for sharing :)

cjs said...

Nice card!

Monica said...

I love your card and I can't wait to get my KOTM to use that tree stamp!

Emily said...

Cute cards! I heart Unity!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin