Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blog Candy time!!!!!

So, I mentioned earlier this week, that I will have a blog candy coming up, so today is the day! What I am giving away is perfect for this time of the year, as it's Christmas related! So take a looksie, what one of your lucky ladies will be getting. It's Pink Paislee's Tinsle town full line. All the papers you see, and all the chipboard letters, sticker letters and rubons galore. I know you can make amazing layouts, or cards with these yummy papers and I am even adding some yummy trims to sweeten it up even more.


So, what do you have to do to qualify to get this?

As you know a few weeks ago I announced that I am starting to sell my cards. I really want to share my cards with people who appreciate the beauty of them and I intend to make that really into a successful business, so I have set up a little blog shop called Heartfelt Card Designs, and I would like you to follow that blog and also become my friend on my Facebook page so it's a two fold qualification you could say...hehehe. It's pretty easy though and I will leave this blog candy up for a week. How is that sound?

Oh and pick out a Christmas card from my shop, and put in your comment here, which one you like and I will make sure to send the chosen card along with the goodies to the winner as well. And it's possible that I will just pick another random winner to send another card of mine...how is that??? So, make sure you tell me which card # you like the best!

So, do you like what you see? Would you like it??? If so, it's easy, just follow my Heartfelt Card Designs Blog and become a friend of my Facebook Page, which you will find the link on my Shop Blog as well.

Good luck to you all! As I said, I will leave this post up till next Wednesday 12 Midnight PST and I will announce the winner on the 22nd!

Thanks for visiting me, for following my blog, and even if you don't buy my cards, if you could pass on my blog shop address to someone who would like to purchase handmade items, I would appreciate that. So, head on over to


Hugs,
Eva

27 comments :

Pinky said...

Ummm yea, I need that stuff! LOL off to follow!

jonaks said...

i love pink paislee and i have been your FB friend before.

I just love car#233 Give thanks. I claim this candy and that Card!!! LOL!

Robin said...

Well, when I first saw you had this card blog, I immediately posted on my West Coast Scrappers Facebook Page. I have over a thousand friends, so I hope it brought some traffic over. I will post again over there.
I'm already your friend on FB.
I think I'm 'following' your blogs, but I will double check.
All of your cards are so beautiful but if I had to pick just one Christmas one, I would pick this one: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_M_v4p00QDA4/SsD0Geu4vqI/AAAAAAAAB1Q/oTtO0zxAVoQ/s1600-h/Let+Heaven.jpg

Wishing all the best!

~Robin
http://robinredd.typepad.com/west_coast_scrapper/

Erin Gudge said...

I think I am all set up to follow you now, and we're already facebook friends. :) Card #233 is my favorite right now, it has some special meaning for me today for sure.

silvia said...

Following you and Facebook friens :)

Love card # 223 :)

Beverly S. said...

We have recently become friends on Facebook. I am now following your "Heartfelt Card Designs" too.
As for my favorite card....too hard to pick just one so I've picked two. :) My first favorite is #233 called "Give Thanks." I have a weakness for butterflies and love that gorgeous one on this card. Plus I love the fleur-de-lis paper, lace, etc. My second favorite is #231 Happy Halloween. Love the vintage image plus the sewing and the perfect touch of the large gingham ribbon...awesome! :) Thanks for the chance to win such a great blog candy....love Pink Paislee products! :)

espbfdl said...

I like "Only Those Who Will Risk" #2!!!

Thanks for this giveaway:)

espbfdl said...

Hello again--I didn't know there were two things to do:) Good thing I read directions!

I just added you as my friend:)

Scrappin_Katt said...

Love this great line from pink paislee
I really love all your cards one of my favs is the special occasion dress

Amanda Winchester said...

I'm following you and we're already friends :) My fave Christmas card is #234 (though, that was tough, they're all gorgeous!). Awesome blog candy!

angie gutshall said...

I love the gift holder card. I'm a follower and sent you a friend request:)

Jodi said...

I love your work!! I'm following you, and tried to se you up on facebook...think I did it right anyway!! Pick one?! Do you know how tough that is?! #233

Jenn K said...

WOW Eva! Your creations are beautiful! I really love #235 Christmas card gift holder.....I am following and requested you to be my pal...

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Ok, I've done the requirements! :) Here's my fave Christmas card: http://heartfeltcarddesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/christmas-card_2799.html

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love the Give thanks card with the butterfly just beautiful i became a follower but I don't have a facebook account.

Sarah Gill said...

Card # 234 Heaven & Nature Sing....it is stunning to say the least!

Rona said...

Wow Eva what a beautiful job with the card blog!! I hope it goes very well for you. The cards are all amazing and I'm sure you'll be selling them faster than you can make them!! Since we have to pick a favorite I would have to say the beautiful shaped special occasion dress card - I would love to give that to my "like a daughter" on her wedding day which is November 7th!! Thanks for the chance to win some fantabulous candy!!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful card blog!! I became a follower and sent you a friend request on facebook. It is so hard to choose a favorite! All of your cards are gorgeous! I will pick #224!

connie said...

beautiful cards! I became a follower and sent you a friends request on facebook. I have several favorites but will choose #225.

FibreJunky said...

Hi Eva! I'm surprised ou weren't already on my facebook friends list from Unity. Anyway, I'm following your new blog (gorgeous creations) now, too. THanks for the chance to win.

Southernbelle said...

Such yummy stuff! I'm now a follower Eva! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Aymee

Tamaruli said...

Hi Eva!
This is such a lovely blog candy! I just sent you a friend request on facebook, i really like your cards, especially #233!

have a peacefull and relaxing weekend!

Tamar

joni said...

OMG Eva...I've been a fan of yours for a long time! I wish you much success in this new venture! Your cards are gorgeous as is everything you create! Love your creativity! I love all the cards but something about #172 really stood out for me! Its really beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talents!

Karen J. said...

What an awesome blog candy! All your cards are wonderful. Your dress card is fabulous. The Christmas card that I really like is #224...the almost all white card. Thank you for the opportunity to win!

Terrie B x said...

I have just signed to your New Blog..so now I`m following you everywhere Eva!!!lol..
Ill put a shout on the side of my Blog!!!
Yahaha `Good Luck` with your new venture...
Ill love love
`Heaven and Nature sing` card well I just love all your cards TFI:)xxx

Marcy H. said...

I love your wishing Peace & Joy all white!!! Actually love all your creations!! Your work is AMAZING!!!

Thanks for the chance to win!!

chinamomxtwo said...

this is the bombdiggity!! ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin