Sunday, June 28, 2009

Caardvarks and CardPatterns card - Cosmo and Unity

******************
If you are here for the Urban Anthology Birthday Blog Hop, please see my earlier post HERE!!!!
******************

Today I got to play a little more with my Unity stamps and I have been contemplating on how to create a window card for the Caardwark's challenge and then I saw the new sketch for CardPatterns, and kept staring at my Unity stamps, so hence the birth of this card...hehehe.

Anyway, I will make this a quick post, so here is my card for combined for these two fabulous challenges.


Supplies used to make this card:

Cardstock: Stampin Up and Wassau
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Stamps: Unity Stamps
Ink: Memories and Stampin Up for coloring
Punches: Fiskars and Stampin Up
Sewing thread
Glue Beacon Zip Dry

Well, that is all I have for today. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, it's a beautiful and hot one here in Socal.

Have a fabulous rest of the weekend!
Eva

25 comments :

Krista B. said...

I love your super adborable card Eva! Love those papers.

AUsome mom said...

WOW! Fantabulous card!! I really have to get me some of the CC papers. I love the Early Bird line. Great card :)

TraceyT said...

What a FANTASTIC card. Love your take on the window challenge as well as all the Unity work. FAB job

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...this is darling!!!

Nicole said...

this is just adorable!

Shirley said...

What a fun card Eva!

Ingrid said...

Stunning card, Eva. It's adorable.

Eveline said...

Love it!
Eveline.

SmilynStef said...

Oh my goodness ... what a fabulous window card design ... love the stitching too.

Jenn Biederman said...

Love this card! The layout is cool & you can't go wrong with Cosmo!! Super cute, bright & summery card!

lauren said...

OMG!!! what an amazing design in EVERY way: from the papers, to the stamps, to the VERRRRRRRY cool overlapping opposed panels! ♥WOW♥!!! looooooove this!

whoistracy said...

Eva, you are a genious! I love this card. So bright and cheery. Such a great idea. Love those Unity stamps, too. Thanks for playing along with us on CP.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gasp!!! Wow Eva, This is absolutely amazing! I love every single detail!

(-: Heidi

ellen s. said...

i love it! i totally forgot about cardvaarks, i got too wrapped up in my UA layout! tfs, that is one awesome card.

Lucy, England said...

This is so pretty! Love the papers, and stamps and shape. Love it ALL.

sandee said...

Hi Eva! It's so nice to see you again. I don't know if you remember me from UA? Anyway, your card is ADORABLE! Just like you!

take a little piece of my art said...

Incredible!!! I love what you did with the stamps!!! I just ordered that set and now I have some inspiration!!! Good luck!!!

take a little piece of my art said...

Incredible!!! I love what you did with the stamps!!! I just ordered that set and now I have some inspiration!!! Good luck!!!

Hope Jacare said...

An amazing piece of work - I LOVE it! Best Wishes Claire x

Terrie B x said...

Eva You create the most `beautiful` pretties `ever and ever...
This is `gorgeous`Hope your well
Enjoy your Wednesday :)xxx

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

So super super cute and fun Eva! I love all the deatils! That kite is so adorable!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, you make me wanna play with my Unity Stamps again! I've got to make the time!! Just awesome Eva!! Love the papers, colors and of course those stamps and what you did with them!

Hugs,
Karen

Kelly Landers said...

This card takes my breath away!! Congrats on having it featured on the Unity blog today! It is truly a masterpiece!

Ann said...

Gorgeous! Congrats on being card of the week!

Cindy said...

Congrats on being card of the week, Eva! I can't wait to see what you are going to come up with next week :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin