Friday, June 26, 2009

Urban Anthology Birthday Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog. You have arrived in the middle of the Urban Anthology's Progressive Birthday Blog Hop event and since I am the 6th blog and you have to collect elements, please go back to the Urban Anthology Blog and start your hop there. Hope you will have fun during the hop, you have until Sunday Midnight PST to complete it.

First I will share the layout I created just for this event. The pictures were taken from a little Birthday crop my friends and I had, and actually there were two of us celebrating our Birthdays, both Kari and I. It sure was a fun day!!!! And that cake is the most delicious lemon cake from Costco. Have you ever tried one of those?? Yummmmmm.

And since I am talking about cakes, for a chance to win a $5 GC to the Urban Anthology store, please leave a comment and tell me what is your favorite birthday cake or any cake flavor? I would love to hear about it. I will leave the comments open till Sunday Midnight PST and pull a winner through random.org on Monday and announce it on Monday as well.

Anyway, here is my layout, which was based on Amanda Winchester's sketch from Treasured Scrapbooking, and I would like to give her credit for it.

So you are here to collect an element as part of the blog hop and as you can see on my layout I used CREPE PAPER. It sure was fun!!! So that is your element from my blog. Now once you collected all the elements from the blog hop participants, get busy creating a layout with them and don't forget to post your creation in the Urban Anthology Gallery for a chance to win the Urban Anthology Birthday Queen Grand Prize.

Now to collect your next element, hop on over to Susan's blog as she has some pretty things to share with you, too. Have fun this weekend and can't wait to see your creations in the Gallery!

Hugs,
Eva

14 comments :

Christina said...

My favorite cake flavor would be red velvet!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

This is so cute!! I love your style GF! Keep it up!! :D

Stacey said...

Chocolate Banana Foster Cake...ummmmmmm good!

ellen s. said...

that is sooo cool! my fave flavor is ICE CREAM CAKE! lol, is that a flavor?

Michelle (mla1111) said...

My favorite cake is a warm chocolate souffle...served with vanilla ice cream!

Colleen said...

German chocolate with german chocolate frosting

KimR said...

My all time favorite cake is chocolate macaroon bundt cake..now I just have chocolate with butter cream frosting--yummy too!

TraceyT said...

This is adorable. Love all the frills.

Kari said...

Who are those cute birthday girls, hehe! Love the lo of us. :) It was definitely a fun day!

My favorite birthday cake... is also ice cream cake... I love ice cream. :) Esp chocolate cake with the Oreo crust! YUM!

Margie said...

Oh, I am an equal opportunity cake lover! But if I have to pick just one... chocolate covered strawberry cake... The cake itself is a white cake flavored with strawberry Jello, homemade strawbery jam filling, chocolate fudge frosting, and chocolate covered strawberriees for garnish, with white chocolate drizzled over the edges.Yumm!

silvia said...

Atomic cake from Weber's bakery.... Yummy!!!
Luscious layers of yellow cake, whipped cream and strawberries!!

Reel Girl said...

Love the way you used the crepe paper on this layout!

My fave cake flavor is "Funfetti" from Pillsbury! In fact, I just made funfetti cupcakes last week for dh!

Terrie B x said...

`Beautiful` Lo Fond memories to keep of your b`day ..Gorgeous Eva :) xxx

Karen said...

I so love those photos of you and Kari! That was a great time right! :)

Way to work that sketch and I just love all the goodies on the layout!!

Hugs,
Karen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin